From The Past

"Poiyo, come on! You keep taking your time!" Ron exclaimed as he ran through a field of tall grass, with Matsudappoiyo trailing behind. Though, there was a huge gap between them as Matsudappoiyo took his time to acknowledge everything around him.
"Coming!" He replied as his pace sped up, slowly closing the gap between them.
"Here it is.." Ron stopped suddenly, avoiding the huge fall in front of him and gazing down at the view of the city below. Shortly, Matsudappoiyo was right beside him, gazing out aswell. He turned towards Ron and noticed how happy and amazed he looked, as if it were his first time seeing it. Noticing his wide smile and sparkling eyes made Poiyo blush faintly and look back forward.
"Isn't it amazing, Poiyo?" Ron was now looking at Poiyo with his bright blue orbs.
"Yeah.." Poiyo couldnt look at him, even though he had such a content face, thats what made his heart almost explode. He always felt this way near Ron, and he always wanted to.
.
Matsudappoiyo woke up unable to breathe normally, taking short, fast breaths and grasping at the sheets below him tightly, almost ripping them. Above him though, was Ron Keine, asking if he was okay and panicking. Shortly, Poiyo's breath slowed down and extended, making Ron sigh of releif.
"How often does this happen..?" Ron asked, concerned.
"Every day." Poiyo replied, his tired red eyes fixed on the ceiling.
He was glad Ron was here this time. Somehow, his presence shortened the usual time of his "suffocation".
"What?! And you havent called a doctor or something?"
"No. Dont worry though, Ron. I just get nightmares all the time. That's all..." Poiyo's voice trailed off as he looked to the side and saw the time. 2:37 A.M. "Fuck." He thought.
"Lets just go back to sleep." He continued.
"Alright.." Ron replied. "Do you want me to sleep with you?" He asked the slightly frightened bluenette.
"Um... if it doesnt bother yo-" Before Matsudappoiyo could finish his sentence, Ron was already beside him.
"Goodnight," Ron said before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep. Poiyo has always wanted to be more than just best friends with Ron, and he knows that Ron will never go any further than how they are now. Sure, if someone saw how they acted around eachother, they would probably think they were dating, but it was usually just them being good friends.
"Goodnight." Matsudappoiyo whispered back.

~morning~
"POIYO WAKE UP THERES AN EARTHQUAKE!" Ron violently shook Poiyo around to wake him up, without any luck.
"Damn it Poiyo, I could be killed at night and you wouldn't even know it." After a short while of thinking, Ron finally got an idea of how to wake him up. He remembered that Poiyo had always been extremely ticklish since ever, so he climbed ontop of him and lifted up Poiyo's shirt. He grew an evil smile before he started to tickle both his stomach and his neck.
"Wha.. whAA! RON! S-STOP IT! AH!" Matasudappoiyo gripped both Ron's hands and pushed them away before he rolled off of the bed and hit the desk beside it. "Oww.."
"Dont hurt yourself now! Remember Yufu Sekka? She invited us to go to the river today. EARLY. So get ready!" Poiyo didnt answer with words but instead with a loud grunt. "Yufu Sekka.. right, shes that shy girl who always tries to flirt with Ron. Greeeaaaat." Were Poiyo's only thoughts.

~later~
Both Matsudappoiyo and Ron were now waiting at the edge of the water and splashing eachother. Though Poiyo never really shows much of his emotions, Ron could always tell what Poiyo was feeling. And he knew that he was happy.
"Hey Poiyo, want to go in the water for a little? Yufu said she wouldn't be here in about another 15 minutes."
"Sure." Ron ran into the water while Poiyo swam under the water until it was deep enough to be able to stand up and swim at the same time.
"Poiyo, you shorty~" Ron teased Matsudappoiyo while he was further in the deep end.
"Oh shut up. I bet I could go over there perfectly fine." Poiyo then made his way towards Ron.
"Careful, you might drown." Ron was now laughing at Poiyo as he made his way over and watched the water get higher and higher as he got closer.
"Doubt it." Was Poiyo's reply. He got closer and closer and jumped on a few higher spots to reach him until he had one last step to go.
"See? I'm perfectly f-" When Poiyo took another step, he placed his foot right on a hole and made him plunge under the water. Almost 2 seconds after, he shot right back up.
"You were saying?" Ron pretended to look interested.
"Nevermind."
"Shorty, here." Ron then grabbed Poiyo's arm and placed his other hand on his back and pulled him towards him.
"I'll catch you if you fall." How close Poiyo was to Ron- shirtless- made him almost nosebleed, and his face was a deep red shade.
"Poiyo? Are you-"
"HEY YAOI BOYS! IM HERE!" Yufu Sekka yelled from the other side of the lake.
"She changed. Definitely." Thought Poiyo.
~A few hours later~
The three friends finally calmed down after laughing and almost crying of laughter. There was a small silence before a feminine voice spoke up.
"Hey, Ron?"
"Hm?"
".. I need to tell you something. Poiyo, you can listen too."
"Okay." Replied Poiyo.
"I swear, if she confesses." He thought.
"What is it?" Ron slightly tilted his head and fixed his bright blue orbs towards her.
"..For the longest time, I-I've always loved you, Ron. Since I left for a long time.. I wanted to know how you were now. And thats why were here. Of course I wanted to see Poiyo too, but I mostly planned this to confess.." She looked down and waited for a response.
"..Yufu, to tell you the truth, I did like you for a while too. But, I then realised, we should just be friends, you know? I dont want anything to drastically change between us."
Instead of crying, or staying silent, She looked up at Ron and smiled.
"I see, it makes sense. Thanks."
Poiyo wanted to just die on the spot before Ron replied. If Ron liked her, Poiyo would disappear from earth.
"But.. I dont know if this feeling will ever go away... You know what? Let's hang out again, okay?" Now, Poiyo's feelings changed. Now he just wanted to grab a knife and stab her 30 times. He doesnt know why though, he shouldnt be that protective towards Ron. But something inside him was burning and taking him over. He cant kill anyone, right?

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER! Sorry theres no Yandere kill kill blood blood stuff yet, and it was sooooo slow. But it will get moving along! I seriously saw no Matsudappoiyo x Ron fanfics, so I decided to make one! Hope you enjoyed!
~Kandy