Rainbow dash x reader

"That's should do it!" Said Pinkie Pie happily. "Pinkie,you did a great job, rainbow dash is going to love it!" Said Twilight.
Rainbow dash joined the wonder bolts academy a month ago, she is coming back tonight we wanted it to be a suprise.
You really like rainbow dash but you didn't know if she liked you. Pinkie pie made the cake, twilight did the invitations, and you did the decorating. The others where coming soon.
"Pinkie, is the cake ready" said twilight. "Yes mam!" Pinkie said.
(Later that night)

Rd's pov.
I just got back from the academy and was heading back home from a long month of training. I walked inside my house and turned on the lights...
"SUPRISE!!!" Said everypony in the room. I was surprised to see earth ponies and unicorns there cuz I live in the clouds. I saw everypony I know, even Gilda!
"We missed you dashie!" Said pinkie pie tackling me to the ground. All the mane 6 hugged me. "Aww thanks guys, I missed you to!" Then I looked to see Y/n standing there smiling at me. I walked over there and smiled back at here. "Hey" I said trying to sound cool. I have liked y/n for a long time but I have been to scared to tell her.
"Hey Dashie! I missed you!" She said giving me a hug. I hugged her back.

Y/n pov.
I was so happy to see rainbow dash and when I felt her hug me back my heart blew up in my chest.
"Hey rainbow, c...can I talk to you in private?" I said nervous
"Ok" she said. I pulled her to the back where nopony could see us "Rainbow, I have been needing to tell you this sense I first saw you." She looked at me concerned. I leaned in closer to her mouth and said "I love you."
Then I kissed her blue soft lips.
I saw her in shock at first then I felt her hooves in my mane.
"And I will love you forever..."
"Don't let me go" rainbow said
"Don't worry I won't." I said cuddling with her.
Best night ever...

Thx for reading!!! Swim girl🌊