Part 16

VannaRose16 ...Thank you so much for voting my chapter, your the best :)

This chapters for you!

____________________________________________________________________________

Aubrey's pov

I stormed up the stairs, I can't believe that idiot had the audacity to even think he could be mad at me?! After what he had done he sure as hell should start coming up with some good ass apology.

As soon as I was inside his room I locked the door and went to the king sized bed to lay down."Urrrgh" I groaned in anger. I can't believe how angry Luca made me, I am usually a calm and gentle person, but Luca just brings out the worst in me. I absolutely couldn't stand him. He's so arrogant, selfish and rude!

Minutes later I heard heavy footsteps nearing the room I sat up suddenly, highly alert. but as soon as his voice traveled through the air I laid back down staring at the ceiling.

"Aubrey?"He called out, his husky voice covered in regret and pain.

He continued to knock over and over again and let me tell you with every knock I just got more and more annoyed. I swear if he didn't stop with the knocking I was going to personally beat him up.

After a minute or two the knocking stopped and silence took over. I was absolutely overjoyed with happiness that the annoying knocking had stopped and was replaced with the sweet sound of... well nothing.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the silk pillow, sighing. This felt wonderful. The bed was so comfy, it was quiet and it felt like I was laying on a fluffy cloud

I yawned and felt my eyes get drowsy I could feel myself being drifted into a deep slumber.

The last thing I remember is the intoxicating smell of spices and mint.

It smelt like Luca

**********************************************************

Luca's pov

I gave up, she was mad, but I didn't leave right away, I left after hearing her steady breathing, I left when I was positive she was sleeping. I really couldn't do anything to her, I loved her and locking her up was a big mistake, but I wasn't sure what to do. I never knew how to handle relationships, I had plenty of mistresses, but those only lasted a couple days. I stopped my creul ways with women when I found Aubrey. She had me wrapped around her finger.

I needed to give her time to heal. She was human after all, she didn't understand my ways, She didn't know what responsibilities a luna held or that I had to mark and mate her soon, she didn't understand what a mating bond is neither did she understand how much she meant to me. I controlled myself each and every day because I wanted her to be ready when we did make love and I mark her.

I was sitting in my office checking inventory on one of the bars that I owned in vegas. I owned bars hotels and restaurants all around the world I was also the alpha of the red moon pack. I was able to keep them financially stable and with that we were the strongest pack here in NewYork, we had all the resources and plenty of weapons if were to be attacked.

As I looked over the sales made from all the properties I owned something caught my eye, one of my restaurants was dropping in annual net income. I immediately contacted Greyson to ask him what was happening, he had been in vegas for the past 2 weeks, he was attending some meetings I couldn't attend because I was too busy here and I had to look over the pack.

He picked up on the third ring. "Hello."

"Hey Greyson, hows it going," I responded

He sighed and continued "Good just finished the meeting with Francis" he sounded exhausted, our work was easy those meetings sometimes lasted up to 4-5 hours.

"Greyson you know the restaurants down in Los Angeles? The net income is lower than five hundred thousand." I heard some clicking on the other side of the line. I think he was checking to see if what I said was true.

"I see what you are talking about Luca," I heard more clicking, I think he was typing.

I sent an email out to those restaurants. Don't worry I'll find out what is wrong. How are the property sales going with Vincent? he can be a real pain in the ass." I Laughed at his comment. it was true, Vincent could be a real pain in the ass when it came to business, he was quite competitive, but he was a great businessman I don't think I've ever seen someone so motivated to accomplish something.

"I think we will be able to make a great deal, he's coming over today to look over the proposal I have made for him." Vincent was my dads friends. I, Vincent, and Adone, we were really close back when we went to high school, but as we aged we got more responsibilities put onto us and I guess we just drifted apart.

"Okay, I will see you after I come back, I need to go I have a lot of work to complete." With that, I said my farewells and went to go wake my sleeping beauty.

I had been over 3 hours and I think she had enough time to sleep, I really just wanted to see her. It ached not having her touch, I just wanted to wrap her up in my arms and never let her go.

As I approached her room a metallic scent hit my nose, I abruptly stopped and stared at her door in horror.

Blood?!

I couldn't help myself I ripped the door of off its hinges.

*******************************************************

Aubrey's pov

I was pulled out of my deep sleep when I heard a loud growl and something being ripped apart.

I quickly sat up. What I saw shocked me.

There stood Luca with half of a door in his hand.

_________________________________________________________________

Comment. Like. Forward.

-M