Thugs and Hood Love 13

Start from the beginning

"I changed my mind bout tonight. I'm tired and sleepy," I lied while looking down at the bulge in Billy's pants. His dick could be so tempting sometimes. And by sometimes, I do mean all the damn time.

"Why? What I do? You still think I fucked somebody tonight or something," Billy asked me while he was still on top of me with his hands beside my head.

"Can you let me up," I asked him impatiently. With me being wet already and Billy dick hard as hell, it was becoming harder and harder by the second for me to resist the urge to just say no.

Billy got off me like I had asked him, but he didn't drop the subject like I wish he would have. When he was completely off of me, he said, "So what made you change yo fucking mind all of a sudden? You been all up on me lately, but all of a sudden yo ass wanna change up on a nigga fa no fucking reason,"

"How you know it's fa no reason? Yo ass wanna start popping off at the mouth cause Ion giving you none tonight? Billy you better get the fuck outta here with that shit,"

"Well what's the reason," Billy asked me while looking me directly in my eyes.

I thought about what I could say before I said something that would make me sound like an emotional bitch. I didn't wanna say something that Billy would know was a lie. But then again, I didn't wanna say something that was too far from the truth.

I was silent for at least thirty seconds before Billy plucked me on my forehead with his index finger on his right hand.

"Ouch," I said as I reflexively touched the spot where Billy had hit me.

"I'm waiting," Billy said.

"That shit hurt and all you can say is 'I'm waiting'?"

"Let me kiss it to make it better" Billy said as he leaned over towards me, slowly closing the little space that was in between us. As Billy leaned closer and closer towards me, I could smell his intoxicating cologne. Billy's smell was always so manly and fresh.

I didn't protest because it was only going to be a simple kiss on the forehead.  

Billy kissed me on my forehead, and lingered their longer than I had expected him to. After having his lips pressed to my forehead for what seemed like an eternity, he finally pulled away. Before Billy moved too far away from me that I wouldn't be able to smell him any longer, I inhaled, while silently praying to myself that Billy didn't hear me, Billy's signature scent one last time.

Instead of moving completely back to his previous spot on the couch, he stayed close to me. To my surprise, he then kissed me on the tip of my nose. Next, he kissed my left cheek. And then my right cheek. Thinking that he would kiss my lips next, I closed my eyes and waited to feel Billy's soft lips press against my own.

After awhile of having my eyes closed and not feeling Billy's lips pressed against mines, I opened my eyes and saw him with the remote control to the TV in his hand flipping threw channels.

I sat there on the couch for about 5 minutes just looking upside Billy's head as he rested his head back on the couch and watched highlights of the football game that had taken place earlier today. I knew that he could feel me staring at him. I was digging a damn hole into the side of his head.

While I was sitting there, I became more and more confused as to why the hell this nigga didn't kiss me. I mean, I know damn well that his ass saw me with my eyes closed. And I know damn well he knew what the fuck I had my eyes closed for. But he chose to let me sit there like a damn fool. This nigga had just pissed me off even more. I waited up for his ass all night even though I was tired as hell. Well almost all night. Even if I did fall asleep for a little while, at least I woke back up.