Chapter 1: Reminiscing the past

Dedicated to all my faithful minions! And sanmariano quillin and mephistoland you guys are absolute babes! I love you guys! Enjoy the first chapter! My baby Kyne to the side (wipes drool) ----------------------------------------------------->

Kyne's POV:

2 years ago

(Gunshots in the background)

I didn't ask for this. I turn into the different but similar looking paths in the dark and smelly tunnel. My footsteps are silent except for the occasional swooshing of my dark leather army boots in the slick and faeces-infested water. The stench is barely durable and I try to run away from my captors. I see a faint but narrow light not too far up ahead and I give it all my might and run. The voices behind me are getting louder and I hear the heavy footsteps of the many men looking for me. I finally make it, only to find out that there is a spherical hole with a big circle as a lock. I try with all my strength and turn it. The voices are getting louder and I turn with all my might.

Just when I'm about to give up, the knob turns with a very loud groan and squeaks open. I sigh with relief and pull myself up the hole. I quickly shut it and use a nearby metal rod to keep it in place. I stand up and take a deep breath of relief and freedom. I nearly shout from joy until I scan my surroundings. I'm at the back of a really tall building. 'Figures. Since I was kept at the top of it for so long.' I thought as I try to walk but end up nearly running from all the adrenaline in my body. I feel so freeee! After such a long time in that hell hole I can restart my life, and make sure those neanderthals never find me ever again. I smile at the possibility of a new beginning and eventually slow down with an occasional skip in my strides.

( 2 years later)

I am utterly annoyed by all the buzzing sounds around me as I walk through the confines of the small, crowded airport. I knew coming here would be a problem. I eventually did start again. I got a job. Travelling Journalist. It seems boring but it really isn't. You travel, interview hot guys 'some not so hot' I interrupted my thoughts. Anyway, who wouldn't want that? Plus the pay is quite generous if you ask me. Yep! Travelling is quite awesome! I'm now here in somewhere named Chev. It's a small Monarchy city. Meaning that there are still kings and queens around here. Well, most of the world has not yet developed full governments so Royalty still rule in most of the parts. This place is the most royalty controlled place I've seen yet.

I heft my quite large backpack on my other shoulder and lift my small bag with one hand. I might as well find a place to stay for the night as this place is crowded and there is no way that I would have enough patience to stay and endure these annoying twitters around me, besides my flight was cancelled due to the lateness of the plane's leaving so it would only arrive tomorrow.

As I stood up, my resolve set and with renewed energy I am about to take the first step, but something stops me. The crowding of women and dainty looking men around this devilishly handsome man. I have to hand it to him. He looks good. I think he's a royal from all the gold and diamonds glistening and grinning at people in the lights of the very hot airport. His peculiar silver-blue eyes stand out the most. He looks arrogant and flamboyant. Hot, but definitely not my piece of cake. As I am about to look away but those eyes suddenly flash on mine, as if waiting for me all along. He grins wickedly at me and I can't look away.

'He's making you look a fool! He knows you want him! Look away and go your own way before something bad happens!' My brain screams at me. I stand stock still as if frozen on the spot. It's only when he makes a move in my direction that I snap out of it and briskly stalk away in the opposite direction. Never for once looking back. 'He is hot! But he is also lotsa trouble!' I try to convince myself as I walk away from him. My pride and ego still strong. As I am about to move into an escalator that takes me to the hotel that I was previously staying at, a bulky hand covers my mouth and drags me into a very solid and defined chest. I am slightly surprised and hugely annoyed. 'Slightly turned on too!' My thoughts add.

I fight and struggle as the body drags me to a hidden entrance behind me. When I am finally released I turn my body, fully ready to beat the bloody heck out of the unfortunate guy. What I see makes my blood instantly boil and my fists clench.

"You!" I exclaim angrily. "What the heck do you want?!" I calmly ask as I try to calm myself. '1,2,3,4,5...' I count and wait for the moronic, yet stunningly silver-blue eyed and well dressed man to answer.

"You don't know me?" He asks with an air of disbelief and arrogance. 'The nerve of this guy!!!' I sigh and answer tiredly, all the anger died away.

"No, I don't know you. What do you want from me and why?" I get straight to the point, already wanting my big cool king bed back at the hotel. He looks at me still in shock of my 'supposedly' not knowing him. When I finally let out a huge sigh, he snaps out of it and starts introducing himself proudly.

"I'm Prince Dwennon Lucas Stanley, the 1st!" He exclaims. His voice full of conviction. He must definitely not have any amour propre for himself. I am slightly aroused by his vanity but majorly disgusted by it.

"Aaaannd?..." I ask annoyed and already wanting to go.

"You are very amusing. You perk my interest." he says with a formidable hauteur. As if it's supposed to make me happy in any way possible.

"Look... Sir, if you have nothing better to do, go chat to your admirers and leave me and my good-looking self alone. I am not interested in whatever deal you want to offer. I just wish to go and sleep right now." I say to him very exhausted now, vaguely noticing the lack of my luggage. He talks quickly.

"I want us to be engaged and marry." He says straight to the point and smirking gloriously. The words don't register well until 5 minutes later.

"WHAT!!!!!!???" I exclaim very astonished and flabbergasted that he would even suggest such a thing!

"WHAT THE HECK MAN!" I nearly shout out. "I will, absolutely, definitely, for sure, NEVER ever marry you." I say calmly. He looks at me wide-eyed and floored at my calm declaration. Suddenly he gets a very devilish glint in his eyes and tries to convince me one more time.

"You will be rewarded handsomely, you can divorce me after the next 4 weeks, we can have an open relationship, secretly though. No one will have to know the reasons, as they all already know how much of a playboy I really am." He says trying to be convincing, but instead looking conniving. I think to myself, 'Hmmmmmmm, good pay, divorce, no reason, hot bod, open relationships, job still there at the end of it all. Seems like a well thought out deal, but am I ready for this?'

I am about to decline, but I think he senses that so he does the most stupidest thing that I've ever witnessed. He presses a button and the door opens. Thinking he will let me go, I stand. Unfortunately, he tucks me under his muscular and toned arms and drags me straight into the crowd of paparazzi waiting impatiently outside. Cameras and phones immediately start snapping and clicking. I am dumb-founded but I put on a mask. Until the idiotic, stupidest moronic bastard exclaims,

"This is my fiance, Kyne!" Questions and clicking intensifies and I am horrified as all the blood drains from my face.

'I am officially screwed!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Whaddya think of the first chapter?

Who else feels like hitting Dwen?

What yawl think of my baby Kyne?

Any

Should I continue?

Vote, comment, and all that!

Luv yawl!!!!

Ami