Disclaimer // Information // Author's Note

I started this fan-fiction on October 23rd, 2015.

This story is inspired by the series, Minecraft Diaries created by Aphmau. Credits go to her!

-=+=-

If you're confused, this takes place after Season 1, Episode 100 of Minecraft Diaries: The Rise of Phoenix Drop. The main character is a former guard of Phoenix Drop named Arabella. Everything in the universe is the same except for some minor details that will be explained through the story. Arabella also entered Irene's Dimension along with the others, but Garroth, while still working for Zane, killed her in cold blood. After Aphmau and everyone else (minus Garroth) returned to Phoenix Drop, they had to spread the devastating news that Arabella was dead. However, what they didn't know is that she was still alive.

Almost everything, and I repeat, almost everything will go hand-in-hand with what actually happens in Minecraft Diaries. Not everything will be the same, and there'll be a few changes to the actual universe. This is more like what happens in Arabella's point of view.

-=+=-

Updates might be slow because I try to keep it up with the actual Minecraft Diaries, but I'll try to update as much as possible. Enjoy reading!