I'm Always The Ugly Friend

Start from the beginning

I can't see without glasses damn it!

"I'm looking for my glasses mom. And I don't think I'm doing a good job finding them." I gasp with my voice sounding defeated by a pair of glasses.

I seriously have problems. Someone please help me...

"Sophia. Honey, your glasses are next to the pillow." My mom told me. Her voice sounding like she's about to laugh.

Sometimes I think even my mom laughs of me.

I went crawling to my bed and started to move my hands all over the bed. "AHA! GATCHA!" I took it. And when I put it on the world looked so much clear now.

I glanced at my mom. "Good morning mom." I stretched then starting walking towards her to give her a hug.

She gave me a big warm hug. "Now get ready for school miss. And why do you have ketchup all over your neck?"

"Dylan." I said it like of it was obvious. She laugh and left the room.

I wish I could spend the whole day with my mother. She understands me, she love me, she is like the perfect friend.

Well is not like I have many friends.

My mother's name is Andrea Samson. She is beautiful, kind, long black hair, like 5'5 feet tall. No wonder my dad fell in love with her. Like even Satan will become good to be with my mother. She is hot! But since my dad passed away she is always working.

But me I'm, I am-

"Mom Sophia is still not ready." My brother Dylan yells from his room breaking my thoughts.

"Stop being such a snitch." Arrogant little boy.

I took my towel that was hanging on the door knob. And ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and took a fast shower.

I got out of the shower and kicked the door like if I was Jackie Chan. I was wetting all the floor with a towel on my head.

"Sophia hurry up or you and your brother will be late." Darn woman.

"I'm almost ready mom."

I ran to my closet like fast and furious. 'What should I ware? Story of my life.' I Took the first shirt I saw it said krabby patty and it had a sponge bob cooking design, I took a pair of shorts regular blue shorts and a pair of blue vans shoes. I was ready to go.

I ran downstairs. Took my morning cappuccino. Mom and my little brother Dylan were waiting for me on the minivan. They started to horn the minivan.

Disturbing my cappuccino.

Damn I better hurry up. Got my backpack. ''Okay now I'm ready to go." I closed the house door. I went walking towards the minivan but my eyes got distracted by this hot six feet tall guy, black perfect hair... Well I could hardly see him, he is crossed the street.

His eyes suddenly meet mines.

"Sofia what are you waiting for? Get inside the car!." My mom yelled at me waking me up from my fantasy word.

Holy ships. Did he just wink at me? Nah, I must be day dreaming. I got inside the car not looking at the guy because he is distracting much. My mom started driving us to school.

We arrived at Dylan's school. Yeah we are in separated schools, thanks God.

"Good bye honey. Have a nice day at school."

"Thanks mom." Dylan replied. He was getting out of the car.

"Honey aren't you forgetting something?" My mom put a finger on her cheek.