No matter what excuses my mind comes up with my heart wont listen, so I wait for him to close the gap. I find myself willing him to move quicker as the waiting is driving me insane. The smell of the man in my arms is intoxicating, manly and outdoorsy.

Just when I think I’m going to get my wish a voice I know all too well booms across the room.

“You have got be kidding me!” I jump away from Dylan like his touch has burnt me and spin around to face Drake; to say he’s annoyed would be an understatement. Yet I just find myself happy to see him, before this we had barely spent a week apart from each other but now it has been months.

“Drake!” Excitement takes a hold of me and I run and fling myself into his arms and hold on to his neck tightly. He stumbles back a step unprepared for my weight colliding into him, but he doesn’t let go and I feel him hug me back.

“I’ve missed you.” I whisper into his ear whilst tears freely flow down my cheeks.

“Oh Bells I’ve missed you too.” He says still hugging me and spinning us around, all the tension leaving his body. My display of affection has calmed him down. I finally raise my head to find that we have attracted a crowed. Elle being one of them, just looks at me confused, with my eyes I send her a message saying that I’ll explain it all later and she just nods her head. I scan the rest of the crowd and find two more faces that I didn’t expect.

Trey and Dom are stood slightly behind Drake, one on either side, both are keeping watch, their eyes roaming the room but always going back to Dylan. I let go of Drake and drop to the floor, to then go and throw myself at Trey, who squeezes me until I can no longer breathe.

“You’ve been working out again.” I tease squeezing his bicep whilst catching my breath, he just laughs. Then I turn to Dom who envelops me and kisses the top of my head.

“It’s good to see you Little Ginge” He says, using the nick name he came up with and I only let him use “although I’m not too sure I can call you ginge anymore.” He teases.

I grin at the three of them.

 “My three favourite guys, in a place I never thought I’d see them. To be honest I didn’t think I’d see any of you again anyway. What are you doing here?” I ask feigning innocence.  “Not that I’m not happy to see you.”

“Bells we have come to take you home, where you belong.” Drake says with no signs of the happy, fun guy I was with moments before. This doesn’t take me by surprise and I have my answer ready for him.

“I can’t go back.” I whisper.

“What do you mean? This place isn’t home Bells.” He says quietly.

“I can’t go back Drake, I love you all I do, but I can’t do that. I’m happy here, I’ve finally got my independence, you wouldn’t understand, you love the path that’s set out for you, I don’t. From here I can’t see the betrayal and pain in my dad’s eyes and don’t have to suffer the hurt of him ignoring me any longer. To him I am dead anyway, I can’t go back to that.” I say tears of sadness replacing my tears of joy.

“You have responsibilities! When it is my turn to rule the community you will be by my side!” He emphasises the ‘will’ and if I didn’t know any better I would think that it was a threat, out of the corner of my eye I see Dylan take a step forward. The people around us begin to mumble as my colleagues come up with hypotheses of their own for what he just said, ranging from the plausible to the down right ridiculous; one person even saying that I must be a runaway princess.

“Okay Drake calm down, how about we go back to my place and talk this over.  I said I’d talk to Dylan anyway and you’re making a scene.” I say in a voice that shows there is no room for negotiation.

“That’s fine with me Bells, except he can’t come.” Drake says pointing at Dylan. “I have had enough of that thing over the last month.” He says, disgust spilling from his words. “And to be honest I’m pretty shocked at what I saw here this evening. I know what he is, what he did to you, he told us the whole story and he won’t be coming near you again. He has done enough damage here and yet there you were getting cosy with the guy who broke you into a fraction of the girl I know and love. It’s like he has a spell over you. What? Did he say he was sorry and you just fell for it? I won’t stand for it!” He shouts getting red in the face, he has always had anger issues but this is just insane.

“Shut up Drake! This has nothing to do with you and you have no right, none at all, to dictate what I do with my life!” I shout at him. “You have no idea what is or is not best for me, that is something I will decide for myself. No, I have not just forgiven Dylan, the scars from before are still there and they are still as painful as the day that he created them.” I spare a glance at Dylan and can see the pain in his eyes at my words. “But don’t you understand that I need to know why? I have to so I can finally move on with my life. I don’t know how you found me or why after our phone call that you even tried. I definitely don’t know why Dylan is here in the first place but I have to hear what he has to say and I don’t need or want you butting in to my business, its things like this, your caveman attitude, which I don’t miss about you.” The pain in my cheek was instant as his slap echoes in my ears, then Dylan landed a punch on Drakes nose and all Hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's only been a day since the last chapter, but i had this one ready and i wanted to put it up so here you go :). Your only 5 votes short of 500 anyway. Thanks for all the votes and comments, it means a lot. :):)