Chapter 4.

Hello wattpadders!! Here's our next chapter! Please tell us what you think of the story so far! ENJOY!! Sorry if Fia sounds a bit pedoish by her describing what Willow is wearing;)

*Fia's POV*

I woke up pretty early which is an achievement for me, I looked around the room and saw that Willow was already awake and dressed. She was wearing a large black puffy top that went down just below her hips, quite like that of a pirate. On top of her shirt was a black leather corset thing that went from her bust to her waist it also had some silver patterning on it. She was also wearing thick black breeches with leather riding boots that were covered in silver buckles. She wore black fingerless leather gloves and her midnight blue cloak on top. She had her sword in its sheath that was attached to her belt, her dagger that was half the size of her sword was also attached to her belt on her other side. She also had numerous daggers concealed in her boots and probably hidden under her clothes. I know her far too well. She was playing with my bow and arrow which may I say she can't use very well.

"Oi!" I shouted startling her. She had accidentally fired the arrow directly into the wall.

"Now look what you made me do!" She exclaimed.

"Serves you right for using my precious baby." I said, jumping up from my bed to pull the arrow out of the wall.

"Sorry." Willow mumbled as she handed my bow to me.

"It's fine. I'll teach you how to use it better during the quest." I said, which caused her to smile at me.

"You best get dressed as we're leaving soon." She said, taking her bag and walking out of the room.

"You tell me this now?" I shouted to her.

"Just wear something appropriate." She shouted at me.

I could hear her faint foot steps as she walked down the corridor. I sighed and quickly went to get dressed not wanting to keep the others waiting. I choose to wear some shorts and a long sleeved shirt. I wore some brown leather boots and also had my bow and quiver of arrows strapped to my back. I placed my dagger in my shoe and grabbed my bag then walked out of the room.

I walked into the courtyard after about 5 minutes of trying to find my way out and saw that everyone was stood waiting. "Sorry i'm late." I said as I went and stood next to Willow, " I got lost." I blushed a little from embarrassment.

"The Ring-bearer is setting out on the Quest of Mount Doom. On you who travel with him, no oath nor bond is laid to go further than you will. Farewell. Hold to your purpose. May the blessings of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you." said Lord Elrond as he held his hand to his heart, as the rest of us copied by doing the same.

"The Fellowship awaits the Ring-bearer." said Gandalf as we all turned to Frodo to wait for him to lead the way.

Frodo looked at each of us before he turned and began to lead the way out of the courtyard. Frodo, Sam, Gandalf and Gimli walked at the front, followed by Aragorn, Merry, Pippin and Legolas, whilst Myself and Willow were behind them, Aura, Taylor and Bolomir were walking at the back with the horse, Bill. Unfortunately we weren't allowed to bring Blaze or Shadow any further on the journey so they had to stay at Rivendell until we collected them on our way back, Willow and Myself were quite upset about this.

After around an hour of walking to who knows where, I started to feel quite tired. I ran my fingers through my hair to remember that I forgot to do it this morning. I turned to Willow and said, "Why didn't you tell me that I didn't do my hair? I bet it looks horrid."

"I erm forgot to tell you that you forgot?" She mumbled while hiding her face.

I suspected that she was secretly laughing at me. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and glared at Willow's head.