The summer

So you know its the right day of summer right. Some and my cousins bon bon,Lizzy,Mani, and my best friend iris. So my mom drove us down to south side movie theater so we pulled up to the theater and we got out the car . then I saw my boyfriend a cross the street so he walked over to me and my cousin bon bon and I hugged him and gave him a kiss. He asked me what movie was I going to go see I said a scary movie . he said o ite I love you I'll talk to you later and he told me he was leaving at 6 to go to his baseball game I said okay and we went are ways . so were about to leave when my mom pulled up and to me Sean walked around the corner with some of his friends so we we're in the car and I saw Sean without his jacket and a girl had it on and I started to cry out of now where my cousin bon bon told me he isn't worth crying over I said your right. Later that day we order pizza and went back to my house and ate our food and we went to my room and starting blasting music thru my stereo and we got bored and we took a nap. Later that night iris went home me and my cousin stayed up all night watching movies . and then we started playing music and started to taking turns dancing and then we ate snacks . then we fall asleep on the living room floor .