Tell to ya bestfriend

So I walked up to the school waited for my best friend to get off her bus she walked up to me and said hey girl I said wassup so we walked in the school .we went to are lockers with are right next to each other I found that funny I don't know why so we put are book bags in are lockers . we walked down to the cafeteria . we walked pass were the boys sat all damn year . I thought it was weird asf . then I felt like I was being watch so I looked back and Sean was watching me like a fucking creep . so I told iris she said he is a fucking weirdo .I said I know right fucking prev and speaking of prevs .we walked pass are so called friend jamere he always talking about some girls ass I'm yo ass ain't got nothing better to do like damn . so we went to go sit down and eat are breakfast I ate my food fast asf . we where done with are breakfast and we went upstairs to are intervention teachers my teacher was all fat in shit I was like damn . me and my main bitch iris sat down at are table and started to talk and did some of are homework that we didn't do the night before . that's when the bell rang I walked out to go get some water and jamere walked past and touched my ass and I said do it again and watch what happens bitch I walked back in the class sat down and did my work and talked cause I didn't give two fucks about anything . so iris was talking about her ex Lloyd and her crazy ass mama but hey I said fuck it cause I ain't no judge . the bell rang so we can go to are next class witch was gym and are gym teacher was some what cool I guess he would play music on the loud speaker so we wouldn't be bored and like always the girls were dancing are on their phones and the boys where playing basketball like always . That's when are gym teacher said we take pssa next week. I said gat df I ain't doing that . one week later in a class room stuck with all these damn kids taking this long ass test . after everybody was done with there test the teacher turned on a movie so I moved up to were iris was seating and Sean moved up to the seat in front of us to talk to his ugly ass friend Alvin and that when he turned around and I put my head down I tried to go to sleep that's when he picked up mg comb and started to comb my hair the then I started to Fall asleep . Then he asked iris a question he said is she sleep iris said yeah then he put his head down and I started to smile the. Iris woke me up and said why you smiling I said I'll tell you later iris said okay . so we were walking in the hall way and I told iris that I like Sean she said for really aww you go girl so she told kiah said I noticed it from last week when y'all was looking at each other the hole time we was in class I just ain't say nothing .