The thot

Here name is Carma I hate that bitch she was my girlfriend for like two weeks into she asked me if I was cheating on her I said no but I was what can ya. I wanted both at that time I don't know why but it backed fired . so we where in class and was talking shit about her somebody told her and she was talking shit about me so I put it like this nobody likes that bitch only two people do . so basically a week later I got off the bus bitch walked up to me and swing see that where she made the wrong choice so I beat her ass pulled out her real hair that stop in the middle of her back I thought it was funny but people said it was I tie so I said want to fight her again but the bitch was blocked by teacher she is lucky I ain't set her house on fire . I came back on Friday everybody was all cheering for me and shit I was all happy but when I looked at Sean he looked at me and walked away with disappointed in his face so then on for the rest of the day I did nothing but think about him and how hurt he was that I fought that stupid bitch . I was coming to the point where I was about to cry . at the end of the day I wasn't talking to nobody not even my best fuckin friend that's how you know something is wrong .