Prologue:

I am Nylheigna Misha A. Liamares 20 years old 4th year taking up B.S Architecture in U.P Diliman one of the finest architectural school in the Philippines. I came from the family in construction field that’s why I take up B.s Architecture. My mom and dad is the owner of Liamares group of companies. Our family owns some real estates, resorts, restaurants, construction firm and a part holder of an airlines company.

        My mom is Arch. Marissa A. Liamares and my dad is Engr. Romualdo A. Liamares. I have three brothers, Micael Luke Liamares, 29 years old. , Carly Peter Liamares, 28 years old. and Vaughny Paul Liamares, 26 years old. I also have only one sister Trisch Cael Liamares my only sister and the best sister in town. She is 24 years old and my only “Ate”. Yes you heard me right I am the baby of the family my Kuya Cael is a civil engineer right now like my dad. My Kuya Arly and Kuya vaughny is electrical and plumbing engineer while my Ate Trisch is an Interior Designer.

Lheign’s POV:

Too much for describing my life. 

My life was too perfect and yes too boring. At the age of 20 I always have ordinary days because I choose to focus on my studies and to my loved one (Friends and Family).

I decided to be single 2 years ago because of the heartbreak I go through. I had a boyfriend 2 years ago, it was so magical and were so in love with each other until I found out that he already have a girlfriend and I am his no. 2 but then, I loved him that much and still accepted him despite of everything.

We last 3 months having that kind of situation his girlfriend caught us not once but twice. Until his mom told me everything about him and his girlfriend that they were lived in for 2 years before we met.

The girl has to manage their family business in province that’s when we meet each other. When I found out the truth that is the turning point of my magical relationship with him. I decide to end up the wrong relationship I’m fighting for.

After all the pain I’ve been through I gave up saying that we have the right love at the wrong time.

In the Classroom..

        I am now here sitting in our classroom it’s the first day of 2nd semester. Me and my friends are having fun talking about our sembreak experiences.

Lyn: “Lheign, how’s your hot Kuya vaughny?”tanong ni lyn

My closed friends and family called me Lheign.

Lheign: “Oh! C’mon Lyn he’s too old for you. Besides he’s my kuya, tigilan mo na ang fantasy mo sa kanya.”inis na sagot ko.

Natie: “Lheign, don’t be too rude to lyn. She is just a fan of your kuya.” Depensa ni natie..

Lyn: “Natie, it’s ok..lheign is just bitter kasi she don’t have lovelife” ahahaha a wide smile is curve to her lips.

Jane: “Hey guys! Stop it! Too childish huh?!!”saway ni jane.

Kylie: “Girls I heard that this subject is handling by one of the new professors have you met him lheign?! I heard he’s hot and super handsome.”sabat nito na kumukutitap pa ang mata.

Lheign: “Not interested girls.”masungit kong tugon.

Mark’s POV:

       I am Mark Floyd G. Mercado, 23 years old an Architect in profession I just graduated in Arellano University two years ago and passed the licensure exam in one take. I applied in U.P diliman as a head of security and maintenance department but the College of Architecture is in need of new professors. I accepted their offer because I want to experienced and share my knowledge to inspire the future architects.

        Our family came from the field of medicine my dad is one of the finest nuerologist in Bataan my hometown and my mom is an ob-gyne and our family is the owner of Mercado Medical Hospital in Bataan.

        My mom is Dra. Mia Racquel G. Mercado and my dad is Dr. Floyd G. Mercado. I have two sisters, Dra. Mia Rosche G. Mercado 31 years old a neurologist and Dra. Quely Floyd G. Mercado 27 years old an optalmologist.

        Here I am first day of work and first day of teaching and inspiring the future finest architects in the future.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Silang dalawa yang nasa kaliwa.. :)

sana po magustuhan nyo 'toh kahit first timer lang ako..

thanks..