"Now, off you go. I have to get this ready for-" The Alpha stopped himself. "-for the party." He continued wide eyed.

Isabelle didn't miss it. She knew he was going to prepare for the arrival of the Alpha of the Blood Howlers and she was going to be there. Smiling sweetly, she left her father with the thought of the Blood Howlers never leaving her mind. Why did the Blood Howlers want to have a meeting with her father? She had to find out.

-

Thankfully her brothers didn't forget about the barbecue this time around. The three bothers even had an ice sculpture of a random girl set up which was quite laughable. The barbecue was set up at a large clearing where they usually held pack meetings. It was the only place in the entire pack that could fit a hundred wolves.

Isabelle was just about to pour herself a cup of punch when she was engulfed in a bear hug by her three brothers. "Little sister!" They chimed.

Isabelle pushed her way out looking breathless. "I'm not so little anymore. I'm seventeen for goddess sake. Almost eighteen." She reasoned dusting off her body hugging silver dress.

"Watch it, Iz, just because we allowed you to wear that- that- little piece of cloth." Damien said pointing to her dress. Earlier that evening, her brothers pushed her back inside her room demanding for her to change. After a little charm- well, more like begging- she was finally allowed outside.

"Relax, Damien." Max soothed pushing a bottle of beer towards the eldest brother to relax him. Damien was in an extra nasty mood this evening. "You clean up well, sis. Though you still smell." Max wrinkled his nose wrapping his arm around Isabelle's neck again. Her second brother loved having one arm around her at all times. It was Max's way of showing his protectiveness to their sister.

Isabelle pushed him off her playfully. "I told you, Max you only smelled yourself." She teased back. Just when Isabelle was about to step away from her brothers she felt another arm pull her back.

"Now, Izzy. You're going to give us a hard time warding off boys." Timothy says shooting her a toothy grin.

Isabelle was about to counter with a childish remark when someone beat her to it. "Why would you need to ward off boys when you've got me?" The trio turned towards the voice, it was Nathan. He winked playfully towing a blushing Sofia. "Hey, beautiful."

The boys rolled their eyes at him. "Yup, your stench does ward them off, Nath." Max told him with a smirk drowning his bottle of beer with one gulp.

"What is it with you and smells?" Isabelle asked him pulling away completely from her brothers to join her friends.

"It comes with being a powerful werewolf." Max winked turning around to grab another bottle of beer from the cooler.

Damien scrunched his nose up at Max. "You should get that eye checked, Max. You've been winking all day."

Everyone burst out laughing then earning Damien a 'nice one' from Timothy.

"Damien, why don't you come and say hi to Sofia over there?" Max asked wagging his eyebrows towards the girl.

Sofia blushed even further as she tried to hide behind the ice sculpted lady.

Damien raised an eyebrow questionably before saying a brief hi to Sofia who in return squeaked a 'hi' back. Isabelle could tell the boys were having a mind link conversation by the look on their faces.

"I wasn't kidding when I said you looked beautiful." Nathan whispered in her ear low enough that her brothers wouldn't hear but loud enough that Sofia could hear thus making her snort in disbelief.