05 - Chapter Five - Thanatos Alexander's Point Of View.

I tried to sit up in the bed and was pulled back down. I smiled softly. Forest was such a child.

"Don't leave, you sleep, Okay" Forest mumbled pushing me down onto the mattress again and laying on top of me. Forest wasn't heavy so I didn't bother moving him off me, I let him lay on top of me. I had just fallen asleep when Forest woke me up, he picked me right up off the bed and carried me down the stairs. He carried me into the kitchen and set me on a stool. He began grabbing things from all around the kitchen.

I watched every one of his movements, he was making so kind of batter for something. He took a cooking spoon and poured it into the pan. I have never had these things at home, Quinn was the first one who cooked me a pancake but I was when Forest was still a baby.

He set the plate in front of me and took the fruit and laid it onto the plate. He took a fork and a knife and cut a piece of the pancake and ate it. He then cut another peace and set the fork against my lips. I opened my mouth and took the pancake off the fork. it tasted amazing. He fed me almost all of the pancakes. I took the fork from him and cut the last pancake into bite-sized pieces. I stabbed a couple with the fork and tried to feed them to him, he shook his head and said he wasn't hungry but I could hear the rumbling of his belly.

"Please eat them for me mate," I said with my best childlike voice. His lips were around that fork and chewing the bite of pancakes in just a few moments. Some maple syrup ran down his chin, he went to wipe it off and before he could I leaned in and licked the syrup trail. Forest stared into my eyes, it was like he was trying to see into my soul.

I was about to kiss him, we were only half a centimetre away from kissing when Quinn took a photo of us. It scared the hell out of me and I tumbled off the chair onto the floor, Kane and Quinn began to laugh at the top of their lungs. I tried to piece what had happened in my head from the floor.

Forest pulled me up from the floor and began to look over me to see if I was okay. No matter how many times I told him I was perfectly fine he still wanted to look for himself. He pulled me everywhere with him all day long. He introduced me to the betas son, who would be his beta. The Betas' son Matthew didn't really like me. I could read it through the emotions he was sending my way.

I asked Forest if I could end the tour he was giving me and go take a shower. I spent an hour in the shower every day over the last fifteen years. it helped me relax and get on with the fact that not everyone was going to be pleased with me. I walked to Forest's room and stripped naked in the bathroom. I pulled the braid out of my long silver hair. My hair was extremely long and it reached my hips but I kept it braided and pinned down so that it wasn't in the way. I took the bottle of shampoo and rubbed it, threw my hair, I rinsed and did the same with the conditioner. After I washed my body I got out of the shower. I stood and looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't hate what I saw, but I also really didn't love it. I was just okay with it all, I guess.

I pulled a towel around my waist and one around my hair because it was long and collected water like a sponge.

Forest was sitting on his bed, my clothing sitting beside him. He handed me my clothing and I walked into the washroom again and pulled my clothing on.

I opened the door and asked if he had a blow-dryer. He said no, it was fine that he didn't have a blow-dryer. I was just going to rebraid it anyways. I pulled the towel off my head and heard Forest gasp. Running my fingers through my hair I tried to untangle it the best I could without my brush. Surprisingly I got it pretty untangled.

"Your hair is really long, I never noticed." He said smiling.

"Yes it is indeed quite long, I've been growing it for quite some time. I'll probably cut it off at some point."

After I braided my hair we went downstairs and watched a whole bunch of movies for the rest of the day. I really liked just us cuddling and being able to relax and watch movies together. It wasn't long into the last movie that we both started to yawn. We didn't even get to finish the rest of the movie because we both fell asleep on the couch snuggled up against each other.

My dreams were filled with Forest and my bond that was growing with him. It was such an odd sensation to see what I was seeing. My dreams held a man that was smart and handsome and so much older then he was now. He looked great, he looked like a perfect alpha, one that was all mine. When dream Forest kissed me I knew exactly what that felt like and I enjoyed it. It was a wonderous thing to see him all grown up, even if it was a dream. It gave me hope for the future. I wanted to remember this when I woke up. I hoped I would remember this when I woke up.