04 - Chapter Four - Thanatos Alexander's Point Of View.

I walked through the snow, it wasn't so bad when I crossed out of Kane's pack territory, the snow was pretty much only feet deep. I walked onto the land and the vampire was all right there,  There were nobles in the pack of vampires, I knew this because I knew them, many tried to hide their faces but I knew each and every one of these monsters.

"Listen here you beasts, I am Prince Thanatos, go back to your homes we the kingdom are in the middle of signing a treaty with The demon king Lucca for more land, he says to give him time to move the stray demons and we will have much more land," I said, everyone had their eyes on me.

" Why should we listen to you, you have failed us so far."

"We have not failed you, you people have just gone about resolving your problems the wrong way," I said.

"How we need land and we are taking it, " One vampire said.

"You will die then, The alpha on the other side of this Boarder will have you all killed if you become a problem"

"Let him kill us then, the treaty will be broken." One guy said.

"Not if I give my permission to have you all executed for causing trouble to start wars," I said.

A few vampires looked like they still wanted to argue, but the smell of approaching wolves made them flee. I turned and flash ran to meet up with the beta who was standing by a tree. They ran with me right back to the packhouse, I walked inside and saw Forest sitting at the kitchen table, his head was in his hands and Quinn was cooking food, Kane was standing washing dishes.

"I'm back, my people shouldn't bother you anymore."

Forests head shot up off the table and he turned to look at me, he yawned and laid his head back on the tabletop. I walked over and ruffled his hair. He growled and lifted his head up. I went to move but I was pulled right down onto his lap and he laid his head against my arm. 

I pulled him off the chair and slowly walked him up the stairs to his room, I balanced him on my side as I shut his door and tried to lay him on the bed. He ended up falling on top of me and his eyes shot open, he didn't move though as his eyes turned yellow with flecks of black, he was upset.

"Why would you knock me out like that mate" He growled.

" I had too, you wouldn't let me leave," I said as I placed my hand on his cheek. 

I rolled us over so that I had him pinned to the bed, he leaned up and kissed me and wrapped his arms around my back pulling me down to his lip level. He bit my lip hard enough to draw my blood, I didn't pull away because he was my mate and my blood wouldn't hurt him. He sucked on my lip and then sealed it with his saliva. I involuntarily shivered from the sensations. 
He grabbed my head and pulled it down to his neck. 

"Bite me," He said his voice rough and husky from lust.

" I..I...It will hurt and I.. I'm not thirsty..." I stuttered, I had never stuttered until now. My face was also getting warmer as my embarrassment grew. 

" I didn't ask, I demanded you bite me mate, I want you too."

"But I… don't want to."

"Please mate"

I sank my fangs into his neck and drank some of his blood, He shivered against me as I drank more of his blood, his hands were all over my body, at one point he was massaging my front parts. I pulled my fangs from his neck before I became blood drunk and tipsy.he groaned at the loss of my mouth on his neck. I placed my mouth back on the wound sucking it lightly and licking it, I bit his collarbone lightly, he started to fall asleep and he pulled him against his chest and he kissed the top of my head before I heard soft snores come from him.

I, too, was tired because I had just fed, tomorrow I was going to have my own body heat because his blood would keep me warm for some time, then I would grow cold again. But well I have this warmth. I would enjoy it, who knew if I would get it again any time soon.