Chapter 3 - PHONE SWITCH

"Heyyy.. I don't think this is my phone?" Alicia says confused.

"What do you mean it's not your phone? It's gotta be!" Alanna replies.

"Check this out." Alicia says while facing the phone at Alanna.

"These aren't my pictures, or apps. Even though it is the same type of phone as mine."

"But how isn't it your phone?"

"I don't know! I must have picked up Ethan's phone instead of mine when he accidentally bumped me at the airport!"

"Oh Yeah!" Alanna says surprised.

19 hours and 26 minutes had passed and the plane had finally landed in America.

The 3 girls had gotten off the plane and went straight to pick up their luggage.

They surprisingly see Ethan, Jakob and Chris picking up their own luggage a few meters ahead. Coincidence?

Alicia, Isabella and Alanna start walking up to them.

"Hey again!" Alicia laughs.

"Hey!" Ethan replies back with a cute laugh.

"Ummm.. have you noticed anything about your phone?" Alicia asked.

"Ummmm.. No why do you ask?"

"It's just that when I was on the plane to put my phone on Airplane mode, it wasn't my phone. I think it might be your's?"

Ethan takes out his phone and sees that it's not his phone but is Alicia's.

"I am so sorry! I didn't realize that I had taken your phone. When I turned on the phone to put on Airplane mode it was already on. So I didn't really bother to check so i put it back in my pocket." Ethan explains.

"At least we have each other's phones again." Alicia says.

"Thanks for taking care of it and not spamming my phone with thousands of photos!" Ethan laughs.

" Come on Alicia we have to go now, we need to get to Alanna's Auntie's work place at Disney Land'." Isabella says.

"Well it was fun bumping into you again. I hope you don't loose your phone." Alicia giggles.

"I'll guard it with my life!" Ethan says. " And if I lose it again I hope you're the one that finds it."