Chapter 2 - MEETING IN STEREO

The 3 girls charge running towards Ethan, Jakob and Chris and are astonished that it is actually them!

"Hey Ethan, my names Alicia and we are such big fans of you guys."

"Well it's lovely to meet you Alicia." Ethan replies.

"Oh, and may I introduce my best friends Alanna and Isabella."

"Hey there." Chris and Jakob say synchronised.

"So where are you girls flying off to?" Ethan asks.

"Well we are just flying to America for a couple of weeks, just to visit Alanna's Auntie who is working at Disneyland."

Ethan laughs, "Really!? Because my 2 mates and I are also going to America as well."

"No way!" Isabella replies.

"That's such a weird coincidence." Alanna says.

Chris chuckles, "Yeah weird!"

"Is it alright if we get a quick photo with you guys?" Alicia asks.

"Yeah, no problem." Ethan replies.

Ethan takes out his phone and takes a selfie with the 5 of them.

Alicia then takes a photo with her own phone, but is accidentally bumped by Ethan which caused Alicia's and Ethan's phone to drop out of their left hands. The 2 phones both collapsed to the ground as if in slow motion.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry i didn't mean to do that. I was somehow knocked and then I had bumped into you!" Ethan says in a shocked kinda voice.

"No it's fine. It's not damaged so it's all good." Alicia says with relief.

Alicia and Ethan see that they have the same type of phone.

"Flight QF101 Is ready to board. Please make your way to the boarding gate." The announcer says over the loud speaker.

"Hey that's our flight!" Alanna says to Isabella and Alicia.

"Well it was great to meet you guys and I hope you enjoy your flight to America." Says Jakob.

Alanna, Isabella and Alicia start to walk to their gate whilst looking back over their shoulders they see that the boys are smiling back at them. The girls start to giggle.

"WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY MET THE BOYS FROM IN STEREO! Isabella squeals.

"I know! Is this even real!?" Alanna says with excitment.

The 3 girls line up in line to get onto their plane.

As they set their first steps on the plane, they start looking for their seats.

'Row J seats 17, 18, 19.'

The girls take their seats and put their earphones on and hear that In Stereo are on. Coincidence? The 3 of them start jamming and start to sing the lyrics from their cover by One Direction, Steal My Girl.

"She been my queen

Since we were sixteen

We want the same things,

We dream the same dreams,

Alright (alright)...

I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna steal my girl

Everybody wanna take her heart away

Couple billion in the whole wide world

Find another one 'cause she belongs to me ."

The girls get shushed by passengers from behind as they were singing so loudly.

The captain over the loud speaker system tells the passengers on the plane to put any electronic devices on Airplane mode.

Alicia gets out her phone and relies' that it's not her phone?