Chapter 4

Zero's POV.

I was so comfy just laying in this soft and silk like bed that I didn't want to bother getting up. Until I realised that my bed isn't soft or a silk like bed.

I opened my eyes to be met with a broad chest that I should recognise but don't. I can't even remember what happened to me the night before.

That was until I looked up to see Kaname's sleeping face did it all come back to me. All my moans and pleading to Kaname about him doing it harder and faster and to just put it in me. I then realised that I haven't had a shower since yesterday morning.

I tried moving out of Kaname's grasp but his grip on me just tightened around my waist which I blushed even more at. I decided that I should wake Kaname up so I could take a shower and then leave  to go to my room so he and I could think about what we did last night. Well that should be me waking him up so he can leave because this is my room. I just remembered that I moved to the night class because I'm a carrier vampire. OH NO if we did it that means there is a high possibility that I am pregnant. What am I going to tell Kaname.

" Kaname wake up." I said. All he did was shift over and grip me harder so I couldn't move my body at all.

"Kaname get up this instance before I push you off the bed." I said this time he shot up.

"I'm up Zero. What on earth is so important you need to wake me up at 12:00 in the AFTERNOON. Oh god why did we sleep so long. Class starts in like 2-3 hours. Anyway Zero what is wrong. " Kaname asked and stated.

"Can you hurry up and let go of me and get Takuma in here so he can check my stomach because we did some actions last night that may change our lives. " I said. Kaname just nodded his head grabbed his shirt and bottoms and headed out to get Takuma like I asked for.

~~~~~~~~Time-skip~~~~~~~~

Takuma had just entered my room and by this time I was fully clothed so I didn't have a problem. Kaname was right behind him.

"What do you need me for Zero-sama?" Asked Takuma.

"Would it be okay if you can check my stomach and I also know that everyone else knows or will know that I belong to Kaname now but what I need to know is if I am pregnant because of the 'activities' we both did yesterday night. " I asked and stated.

"Okay I am fine by that. Kaname-sama is it okay if I touch Zero-sama's stomach to check him." Asked Takuma.

Kaname nodded his head. Takuma lifted up my shirt and touched my stomach but as soon as he did that Kaname let out a warning growl. I looked over to him and gave him a small glare that said 'you let him so lay off'. Looks like Kaname got the message and stopped growling at Takuma and just let him do what I asked him to.

After a few minutes Takuma got off his knees and looked at Kaname then looked at me.

"Takuma if you are so worried I suggest you tell me first before Kaname because for all I know he could go in a rampage because of what you have told him. Kaname you may stay in the room but if you feel that this is to much for you to handle than leave this room and trash somewhere else besides everyone else's rooms. " I stated. I looked over to Takuma and gestured for him to take a seat and tell me.

Takuma took a seat on the floor and said in a small voice " well Zero because of the activities you and Kaname did last night I must tell you that you are pregnant and that you should always have a bowl or be by the bathroom because everything you eat you will throw back up. This will continue for a couple of days and four or five days at most. I can't tell the gender of your baby but when you are about two months along I will be able to tell you. Congratulations on getting this baby Zero-sama. " I just nodded at him and said "You may leave considering it looks like one of us is giving you an aura that you don't seem to comfortable with. I will speak to you later to ask about pregnancy and how it works and all this that and the other. "

Takuma nodded and left. I looked over to Kaname to see that I couldn't see his face just the back of his head. He was looking out of my window. I can't tell what his aura is like because I am a pureblood and we can't tell what each other's auras are like because we have the same blood.

Kaname turned back around so he was facing me and gave me a smile? Now I was confused as hell because of all the things I expected him to I didn't expect him to smile at me because of what he had heard. I would have to say that was unexpected.

Kaname's POV.

I can't believe it. I had confessed to Zero then let my heat take over and made him pregnant!
For gods sake what is fuc*ing wrong with me. Who on earth or in hell does that and if so why!

I know this may sound selfish and all but I am glad that it was me who mates with Zero and not some random whacko job who just wants him for children. I couldn't care wether Zero gave me children or not just so long as I can always be with him no matter what. Now I can do just that because he is a carrier vampire. All this time I have been trying to hide these feelings from him. No I don't have to. What's more is that he loves me back. I wish I could have this happiness forever.

I finally turned round to Zero and I smiled at him. I am sure Zero wasn't expecting that because his face held a face of shock. When Zero came back to his body I walked up to him and hugged him. I have always loved him and now that I know he feels the same there's no way I am letting him go. I don't care wether the vampire council agree to this or not but at this very moment in time I don't give two flying shi*s right about now.

Zero's POV.

After I got over my little shock I saw Kaname walk over to me. I was expecting him to hit me but all I got was a hug which I loved because I've loved him for so long that I hugged him back. I really couldn't care what was happening around us because all I can see is me and Kaname just hugging each other as if we mean the world to each other and if we let one another go that world will fall apart. I am so glad that he told me his feelings when he knocked on my door last night. I was so filled with happiness that I couldn't care what happened after that. I didn't care wether when I wake and this all be for nothing or if I woke up pregnant with his baby I would live him forever and nothing was going to change that fact not now not ever.

After we had finished our little hug we looked into each other's eyes and all I can see in Kaname's is pure love and happiness. I reflected those same feelings into my eyes so he can also see that I love him as well as him loving me.

Now I have to think about telling Cross, Ichiru, master and Yuki. I hope they take this news well if not then I am going to be a bit depressed for a while.

I look back up at Kaname and ask "aren't you mad with me because of what I now hold within me. I also thought that you loved Yuki. "

"What on earth gave you the idea that I would be mad with you. I am actually mad with myself because when I knocked on your door last night I had only hoped to tell you me feelings and have a drink because the stupid tablets didn't work. I had told you my feelings and then and went and did all that to you. I am surprised that you haven't done anything to me yet like hit me or yell at me. What's more is that I don't love Yuki like the love I have for you but I love her as my sister. " said Kaname. I just smiled up at him and gave him a quick peck on his lips then got out of his hug to get some food.

"If you need me I will be downstairs getting food because I am quite hungry. " I said. Kaname just nodded his head and followed me downstairs to eat.