Bastian arched his brow that had a scar running through it. "I hear you like to be flogged, and that your body is quite sensitive."

Skyler felt his blue kick up to a full on flush. His neck and ears felt hot and he looked away.

Bastian didn't wait for an answer the reaction answered for him. "If you need something a bit more intense... my dungeon is available to take you deeper. If you have some darker needs. Some things you cant admit you want to Dom's like Vincent and Isaac..." Bastians voice was husky and low. "I enjoy meeting naughty boys needs... are you a bad boy Skyler? Do you like to play in the dark?"

"No. No Sir." Skyler didn't back down. Didn't run. He knew one thing that not many did. Predatory beings only get more excited when you run. The chase is a thrill. He looked up at Bastian seeing the Sadistic Dom offering to take him into the dungeon and explore the more extreme aspects of BDSM. "No thank you Sir. I... I am not the kind of sub to go down that rabbit hole. I enjoy pain for the sake of pleasure... not for the sake of pain. Physically, mentally, or emotionally..." Skyler knew that it wasn't just about pain to the body that could be explored.

Bastian slowly nodded and smirked. "At least you know what you want. Can't say I am not disappointed. Your skin would look good wearing my marks. Have a good night Skyler." Bastian winked at him as he passed.

Skyler caught a whiff of his scent and it smelled of fresh clean soap just a tang of the ocean with that under laying musk that was all male.

Skyler heard Randy chuckling behind him and he turned on him and pointed at him "You get me in trouble!"

"Who me? Never." Randy winked and started another heavy song that vibrated through the air and kept the subs dancing on the dancefloor.

Shaking his head Skyler headed over to the bar. He needed a drink. But half way there he heard his name called.

"Skyler. There you are Pup." Isaac was sitting at a table with other Doms drinking and having a good time. There were a few Subs kneeling at some of the Doms feet. They looked happy to be there as their doms would offer a touch to their hair or cheek or a sip of their drink.

Suddenly a memory flashes of Master Henry smiling down at him as he knelt at his feet around a table of his friends. The friends that would smile and compliment him on owning such a pretty and well behaved boy.

The memory froze Skyler in his tracks. His chest clenched and it hurt so damn bad that he felt like the breath had been knocked out of him. He remembered how happy he had been to kneel at Master Henry's feet. He remembered how at home he had felt. How safe.

Blinking he realized that Isaac was calling his name with worry in his voice. "Pup? Skyler? Skyler?"

Sky looked up and rubbed at his chest and didn't know what to say. It hurt. It had been two years and it still hurt.

Suddenly Isaac was up out of his chair and standing in front of him and taking his arm gently and leading him out of the room. "Will you tell me what just upset you so much Skyler?"

Skyler kept his head down and shook his head. He couldn't. Not right now. It felt like there was a big lump in his throat and he couldn't talk. Skyler was lead to a neutral room with some couches and chairs and a table to sit drinks or food. Isaac slowly lead him to a couch and sat him down.

Skyler rubbed at his chest and kept his head down. He felt like he was weak. Like somehow he was failing.

Master Isaac waited patiently beside him and then asked again. "Why are you so upset Skyler?"

He wasn't crying no tears were leaking down his cheeks but it was obvious that he was in pain.

"Skyler you need to talk about it if you want to move on." Vincent's voice made him look up to see him standing in the doorway. He was just standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. "You said you needed to move on."

Skyler looked from looked from Vincent over to Isaac. Isaac looked confused. He looked between Vincent then to Sky and he reached out and touched the smaller mans shoulder. "What do you need to move on from Skyler?"

And that was when the throbbing ache in his chest tore open. Tears spilled over his lashes to cascade down his cheeks as his strength crumbled and he gave a shaky whisper. "I... I miss him... I miss him so much... Why didn't he tell me he had an aneurism? Why didn't he tell me? I would have been so much more careful! I would have taken better care of him! I could have kept him here longer! Somehow! I would have ... I would have... I would have done anything... anything to keep him here with me... Why didn't he tell me..." Skyler was shaking as he tried to find the answers in Isaac's eyes. "Please..." Skyler begged as he searched his eyes. "Why..." the last shaky whisper was the last word he could manage before he broke into a million shattered pieces and started to sob into his hands as he curled in on himself and his body was wracked with gut wrenching sobs.

Strong arms gather him and set him in a lap and hold him rubbing his back and whispering calming words he couldn't even hear over the sound of his own sobs. He was breaking apart and his agony was spilling out of him and strong arms were all that held him together.

Sweet Submissionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें