Chapter 4

"Blake!" the little girl squeals. I quickly turn around, or as quickly as you can turn with a toddler on your leg. The girl leans toward a tall, intimidating yet very attractive man. He takes her into his arms and she turns to smile at me.

"Thank you, for helping me to find Blake!" the girl says shyly. Andrew stopped crying but is now pulling at the hem of my shirt, probably because he is scared of the man in front of me. Hell, even I'm a bit scared! His dissolved dirty blond hair, gives him a carefree look. While the grey suite tells you that he is in fact a very serious man. His muscles are quite prominent through the suite, almost like they'll rip through the material at any moment. My eyes travel to his strong jawline, covered in a five o'clock shadow. Those blue, green, maybe hazel eyes stare at me and a smirk is plastered on his soft pink lips. I shake my head to clear my thoughts, focus Delia! I bend to pick up Andrew.

"It is extremely rude to pick up children that aren't yours without permission and then checking people out!" he says with a stern yet amused voice.

I ignore the comment about me checking him out and start my rant, "Excuse me! I was only comforting her! It's not like I'm going to abduct her!" who does he think he is to insult me? I was just helping!

"She needed comforting because your son pulled her hair." I almost chocked when he said your son.

"He is not my son!" I don't want this guy to think I'm some slut. I mean really, I'm only twenty!

"So now you're taking another person's child too?" Andrew and the girl where looking at as with stretched eyes, while this Blake guy smirks at me.

"Who do you think you are? He is my BROTHER! I saw what he did and came here to make him apologise, but your daughter needed someone to comfort her! So I did that, since you were not around! Perhaps if you were a better parent we wouldn't be here right now!"

Andrew wiggled in my arms and the girl also wanted to get out of the guy's arms. I put Andrew down and the guy started to laugh as he put the girl down. "What the hell is wrong with you? This is not funny!" I was shouting now and the kids ran off smiling at each other. I saw Andrew look at the ground and mumble something. The girl nods her head and then they're off again.

"Well no, this situation is not funny! But the fact that you called me a parent is funny!" he said between laughs, "She is my sister!"

"Oh..." I can't believe I just made the same assumption he made about me! He was still laughing and I couldn't help but snicker as well.

"Blake, are you okay?" I turned my head to a girl with glasses. She looked around the age of ten maybe eleven. She looked at us with concern, her arms filled with books.

"Yeah I'm fine," He straightened up and looked at the girl. "Where is Jessica?" his expression quickly turned into a stressed one.

"She's waiting at the car. She wants to know how much longer we have to be here," the girl spoke with more knowledge than one might expect but she looked shy.

"Are you done?" he asks and the girl nods in response, "Tell her we'll leave in a minute." With that the girl turned and left without another word.

"Well I guess I'll be going then!" I wanted to get out of here; this guy was very intimidating and very attractive. I don't want him to catch me staring again.

"Wait!" he called just as I started to walk away. I turn around, "Thank you! I mean for comforting he," he looked ashamed, no more smirk but he still had the stern look.

"It is no problem. Take care." I quickly turned and walked away. I spot Andrew playing with another boy. "Andrew! Be good. I'm inside if you need me!" He nodded and continued to play with the boy.

I sat down at my chair in the café. Now that was interesting! After watching Andrew for a while I continued my search for a job.

-----------------------------

Hey hey...

What would you do if someone thinks your brother is your child of if your sister is your daughter.

That'll kind of freak me out!!!

Hope you liked it...

Comment and Vote