Chaper 4

My eyes widened a little as the Slayers glared at me. One of them was a big man, 'bout mid-thirty's and the other was a boy about my age. I felt something grab my throat  and soon my feet were dangling off the ground. "Emery!" the old man barked at the boy. The boy, I presume is named 'Emery', sighed and let go of me. I dropped to the floor and coughed, gasping for air.

"we don't know if she is the one so keep your other hands to yourself" the man growled. Emery glared at him and one of the mans arms fell off, thank goodness it was already fake(meaning his arm had been cut off before). The man sighed and put his arm back on "Emery, you already cut off my arm". Emery narrowed his eyes "want it to be your head?" he growled.

My mom broke their fight and asked why they were here "we, the slayer's society, believe the Lous is here" he said, looking at me. Mother shook her head "Luella isn't the Lous she only has one power" she said, leading the old man to the door while Emery just looked at me.

"what are you looking at?" I growled, some of my sand shaped into a knife and hardened. "What's your power anyway?" I asked. Emery sighed "I have 5 other hands with a 6 meter radius" he explained. I looked at him with disbelief as he sighed a again and the wall shook.  here, on the wall was the finger print of a hand "its vibrations are strong enough to cut through human flesh, like it did with Buddy's arm" he said, smirking.

This boy was scary. Scarier then me. Holy. Shit. Emery walked up to me and whispered in my ear "bye bye dear Lous" he smirked walking out of the house, leaving me utterly speechless. If he thought I was the Lous why didn't he kill me, why did he let me live?