Harry just happened to pull into the parking space next to mine just as I was getting out of my car. I stopped and waited for him on the sidewalk, and we walked to Professor Crawford's class together.

"You ready?" he asked as his hand guided me on the small of my back.

"Let's do this," I said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

Just as we were about to enter the classroom, I noticed the "mean girls" sitting at a picnic table nearby. Liz was the only one to seemed to notice me as she quickly stood up and said goodbye to the other two girls.

Harry and I sat at our table, ready to give our report. We were more than prepared, but as soon as I saw Leslie and Charice walk in, followed by Crawford, I felt a sudden wave of nausea rush over me. I took a couple of deep breaths, hoping it would subside, but it didn't. I quickly laid my head down on the desk.

"Tisa..." Harry questioned. I felt his hand on my back. "You okay?"

"I think I'm gonna throw up."

I lifted my head slowly, catching a glimpse of Harry's concerned face.

"Ms. Jordan, Mr. Styles," I heard Crawford say. He sounded very far away although he was standing directly in front of us. "You two want to go first?"

I suddenly felt like I had tunnel vision. The next few things seemed to happen instantaneously, yet in slow motion at the same time.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed.

I stood up quickly, nearly knocking over my chair, ran to the door and outside toward the restrooms. Fortunately I made it to the stall in time to throw up. Unfortunately, I hadn't thought to bring a toothbrush. I splashed cold water on my face and stood over the sink for a few minutes, trying to get my bearings. This was more than a twenty-four hour bug. This had to be the stomach flu, or something similar. I felt like hell.

I heard the bathroom door squeak open, and I didn't bother to look up. But just as I put my hands under the running water to wash them, I caught a flash of red hair go by. Of course she would choose to walk slowly to the very last stall, as though she was on a leisurely stroll. I lifted my head then to glare at Liz in the mirror. She gave me blank stare before closing the stall door behind her.

I still didn't feel up to going back to the classroom just yet. I closed my eyes and took a few more deep breaths, wishing to God the nausea and dizziness would stop.

"Feeling ill?" I heard from behind me.

I didn't want to look at her. I kept my eyes closed, my hands supporting myself on the edge of the sink. I breathed in through my nose and out through my mouth. Just then, I felt a hand tap my arm. I jolted, my eyes wide. Liz stood there with a pack of two Pepto Bismol tablets in her hand, holding it out to me. I eyed her for a moment, wondering why the hell she was offering it to me.

"Take it," she insisted. "It couldn't hurt."

"Thanks," I muttered, hesitantly taking the medicine from her.

"I keep all the essentials in my bag at all times," she explained, lifting the flap of her messenger bag. "You need it, I got it. Gum, mints, Tylenol, tampons...I'm like a regular Walgreens."

I was just about to pop the first tablet in my mouth when it hit me again. I ran to the nearest stall, making it just in time.

"Oh gosh," I heard Liz voice. "Here."

I felt her grab my hair, pulling it back with one hand so that it wouldn't hang over the toilet. She must have found a hair tie in her bag of endless supplies and used it to put my hair in a ponytail. I heaved a couple more times until I felt like I'd thrown up a lung.