Chapter one The man behind the glass door

It was four in the morning out side was dark, and cold not so much fun.

Inside less cold but still extremely cold, there was a girl with (h/c) hair laying in bed sleeping LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN! But something goes off in her mind saying "You know want would be awesome right now? If I woke you up making you super tired then you have to go back to bed, then an hour or so later you have to wake the hell up again still super tired and go to school! Stressing you the hell out as you act like everything is one hundred percent A-okay!".

That what happened slowly the girl woke up, "Crap! Crap! Crap!" Replayed in her mind over and over again she checked her phone to make sure she wasn't late. Anger filled her veins as she realized that it was four in the morning "I woke up at four in the god damn morning again!" She wanted to scream.

A voice of an old friend began to ring in her head "Did you know that if you wake up around three or four in the morning you're most likely being watched." The memory of the old friend saying that sent shivers down the girl's spine and she felt a knot in her stomach. The girl began to laugh a little worried at this point "W-who would be watching me?" She asked her self, before drifting back to sleep.

Beep
Beep
Beep

(Y/n)'s obnoxiously loud alarm when off to tell her that it was time to get ready to go to school, she rolled over covering her face with a pillow. "Why did I choose this alarm for my clock!?" (Y/n) screeched as it felt the the alarm got louder and louder by every passing second.

Finally giving she rolled over standing up on the cold hard wood floor then turning off her phone alarm, "Oh my god it's too early." (Y/n) sighed running her fingers threw her messy hair as she looked at the time on her phone....

Six in the morning.

"Better get ready to go to school if I don't want to be late... but maybe I could sleep in a bit longer..." (Y/n) mumbled to herself as she looked over longing at her bed. After think it over, it was for not she didn't wish for her parents to be called again. 'Cause the last time it happen nobody really knew where I was since my parents where out of town and everybody thought I was kidnapped or dead. So the all that happened the police where called blah blah blah so on and so forth.

Pulling out a (F/c) short sleeve and some black jean, (Y/n) shrugged my solders, "I guess this is good." She spoke to herself waking out of her room and jumping down the stairs. Running to the kitchen she made her self some breakfast.

Tap
Tap
Tap

(Y/n) quickly looked up to see who was tapping on her glass back door, there stood a man a shadow covered his features. (Y/n) eyes widen in shock as she fell to the ground and started screaming her head off, but when she looked again the man was nowhere to be seen.

Hours later

"The bags under my eyes are getting bigger... I'm afraid to even try to sleep now... But I don't know why." (Y/n) played with her (h/c) hair, (Y/n) friend nodded looking down at her lap.

"I think your stressed about something (nickname)." Her friend looked up back at (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked down "Remember... When we where younger you told me that if I woke up around four or three in the morning you're most likely being watched?" Her friend nodded "Do you think I'm being watched?"

After a few more minutes of talking (Y/n) had to go home.

Alone.

It felt as if eyes were burning the back of her head, they watched every step every move every sound. "H-hello?" (Y/n) stopped checking what was around her, no answer. (Y/n) gripped onto her (f/c) shirt and kept walking, this time there was whispering around her. Once again (Y/n) stopped and looked around "Okay who ever you are this isn't funny." She managed to speak out of fear.

The whispering stopped, still freaked out (Y/n) ran all the way home. "Hey I'm-" She stopped speaking remembering that nobody would greet her back because her parents where out of town plus she was an only child "Home." She finished anyway.

Throwing down her bag she stomped up the stairs to her room putting her hands in her jean pocket, "I guess... I'm alone once again..."

(Y/n) walked into her room and slammed the door locking right after, "It still smells like smoke in here... Haha dad would kill me if he found out I'd been burning things in the house... Again." She laughed sitting on her bed pulling a journal form under her pillow.

The top left corner of the journal was as black as ash, because well there was an incident with... Some matches... Some of the pages where a little burnt up to but (Y/n) didn't mind. She like the way it looked, the way it felt and the story it told.

There was quite a few incidents that involved fire so that was probably why (Y/n)'s father didn't really enjoy letting (Y/n) have matches or lighter close to her or with her.

With (Y/n) if fire is involved...      bad things will happen.

(Y/n) began to write in her journal;

Today was the worst! I had a test I didn't study for! Plus I haven't got any good sleep for the past five weeks! The teacher also found out I had a lighter on me and took it away, like how dare they... Eh... Whatever...

That all the (h/c) girl wrote not putting in that creepy guy at the glass door wanting to forget about it as soon as physically possible...
_____

WELCOME MY FELLOW NIGHT CHILDREN, TO THE NEW STORY!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Words: 1043