03 - Chapter Three - Thanatos Alexander's Point Of View.

I was dragged up to Forest's room by him, he shoved me into his room and sat in front of the door. He muttered something about me not leaving him. I walked over to him and put my hand under his chin. He tilted his head up at me, his eyes were yellow. I loved his eyes, when he was a baby he often showed me those eyes.

He was looking into my eyes so I showed him my colours, I let my eyes flash red, he could only keep his eyes locked with mine. I pushed my red eyes away and let my ocean blue eyes resume. He leaned forward and his lips touched mine. I let out a gasp of shock and he took the time to stick his tongue in my open mouth. he took control and began to suck softly on my tongue. I felt his tongue touch my fangs. he was careful when he touched them, he pulled away from me and his eyes were still yellow.

"Open your mouth," He said

I looked at him and blushed but I opened my mouth regardless, he stuck a finger in my mouth and touched my fangs, I closed my lips on his finger and set my teeth lightly on his finger. He growled and I could see the lust swirling in his eyes. He was at a pretty odd point in his life right now.

I removed his finger from my mouth and captured his lips with my own, he pushed us lightly onto the floor and he sat on top of me devouring my lips. He let out a little growl every time I pulled away to get air, I found this slightly funny.

The door suddenly opens and I saw the same boy from downstairs. Forest growled and slammed the door right on the boy. Moments later Kane came in and Forest growled, Kane gave his apology for interrupting us. I said it was fine because I didn't want to mate with Forest like this, I wanted it to mean something and he was kind of young. Kane wanted to talk with me, I got up off the floor and walked with him to his office, Quinn was waiting in Kane's office.

"Thanatos do you plan on taking Forest from us?"

"No, not now," I spoke truthfully I would not steal him, I couldn't steal him even if I wanted to he was much lager then my five foot six tall build and would probably hurt me if I tried.

"Why not Thanatos? What changed?"

"I don't wish to take him from you anymore, I would like to ask if I could stay here for a little while. I will not take Forest from you, Truthfully I haven't wished to take Forest from you in almost fifteen years, I would rather just live within your pack so that we can still form a bond."

"Than we were going to just say we wanted you to stay with us like this. it makes it easier on everyone, you and Forest included." Quinn said smiling

"Really, I'm shocked," I said shocked.

They both nodded. We were discussing where I would be sleeping when the beta comes in and said that there were vampires in the open land next to them and they were coming dangerously close to the pack, I knew this was because of the ongoing war, the same reason I stopped seeing Forest.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"A small part of land just south of here, but why vampires all of a sudden now? Why?" the beta said

"I will just deal with them, I will be back in a bit" Just as I said that I heard a growl.

"You are going nowhere mate, You are mine, you stay with me," Forest said his eyes yellow, they were slowly going black with the anger he was feeling.

I walked up to him and leaned in and kissed his neck, I bit him and let a little venom slip into the bite mark. He growled but his arms wrapped around my waist. Forest began to yawn and he was blinking a lot, I used my venom to put him to sleep. he would most likely be pretty pissed of when he woke up but it was my job the keep my people under control and not a problem, they were acting out and getting this close all because of this war and their constant need for more land.

I helped Forest slid down the wall as my venom spread threw his bloodstream, I would have two hours tops. He was fast asleep moments later, I kissed his lips softly and walked out of the packhouse. He was going to be livid when he woke up and figured out what I did to him, I had no doubts in that at all.