He likes you

I woke up. It's been a few days since the accident. Jeremy and I exchanged numbers so we could keep in touch. Jeremy invited me to the studio today. He was shooting an episode of Incredible Crew. I got up and put on jeans, a teal tank top, and a Captain America shirt on top of it. Lily was gonna drive me.

Lily dropped me off and Jeremy was waitig. "Hey! How you feelin'?" He asked. "Alright and yourself?" I said back while i used my crutches to walk over to him. "Great now that you're here." He said with a smile. I blushed. I liked Jeremy, like alot. The director shouted for him from inside a building close by. "Oh, we gotta get in there!" He picked me and my crutched up and started running into the building. "I'm here with my friend!" He shouted and set me down. He hugged me then walked to the director. Shauna, who wasnt in that scene, walked over to me. "Jeremy invited you." I nodded because they asked us to be quiet. "He likes you, ya know." She whispered. "Jeremy, he likes you." He repeated. "Are you serious?" I asked due to the lack of trust cuz of others. "Yea. Don't tell him I told you. K?" She whispered. "I promise." I whispered back and then the scene ended. Jeremy ran over. "I'm not in the next part so what do u wanna do now?" He asked.

We ended up eating muffins. "I'm Finn." He said with a hat that looked like Finn the Human's. I laughed. "I'm his voice." "I know." I replied. Tristan walked in. "Jeremy, you're on." He said and Jeremy hugged me then ran. "So Shauna told u i guess. Well, I'm having a party tonight. You wanna come?" He said. "Sure, thanks." I said smiling. Tristan sat down in Jeremy's spot. "I like you. You seem like a good girl for him." He said. "Thank you." I said blushing. "Shauna approves of you too. We were talkin about it. Brandon and Chanelle still have to decide." He said.

Then Chanelle came in. "It's time for the song." She said and Tristan got up. He turned to me. "You coming with?" He asked. "Uh, ok." I said and follow him to the set.