Chapter 1 - Waking Up

*Author's note*

I'm taking off from were I left off in the Poem so for those of you who are now just reading It'll be best for you to read the poem its called Just Another One Direction Poem...

I quickly stumbled while tying to stand up of course Louis started laughing. I walk over to her so fast within seconds I was hovering her. I slowly move some strands of hair in front of her flawless face to find her looking deeply into my eyes.

"Hey love" I say while moving my face closer to hers.

"I-I um..." she nervously looked down then at Harry.

She slowly tried to back away but I caught hold of her arm. I filled in the gap between us again and grabbed her chin forcing her to look up at me.

"Demi you don't have to be scared I love you" I slowly leaned in to kiss her when some one pulled me back.

"What are you doing Zayn she's my girlfriend!" Harry said angrily

"Wait what?" I asked confused

"She's my girlfriend! I told you she was coming to the concert today why are you trying to kiss her!" I backed up further from Demi flabbergasted.

"Yeah Zayn I think your freaking her out" Liam said while slowly pulling me back towards the couch.

"Seriously Zayn how do you say 'I love you' when you just met her" Louis said while giggling

"I-I didn't sh- sh she winked at me Niall you saw it right!" I said semi yelling

"Hey don't put me in this I was just eating my Nado's!" Niall yelled while eating his burger and fries.

"I didn't wink at you I was winking at Harry" she turned towards Harry leaning in for a kiss.

"NO!" I yelled while walking towards them but Louis stopping me half way while laughing.

"Dude calm down you need to wake up" he was laughing so hard even Niall joined in with tiny bits of food coming out of his mouth.

"Wait what?" I asked confused

"You need to wake up" Liam said while reading a book with a smoke pipe in his mouth.

"Where did you get that robe and that chair?" I asked confused

"Sometimes you don't notice the obvious things haha" He said in a weird rich man voice I just stared at him in confusion.

"Like over there" He said while pointing. I turned towards his pointing finger and saw Harry and Demi intensively making out on the table.

I started walking towards them then Niall stood in front of me eating a burger with one hand and using the other to stop me.

"Listen you need to wake up" He said between bites

"I'm already a-" My words were cut off by Niall punching me in the face then everything went dark. (now would be a good time to play the song)

I'M WAKING UP

I FEEL IT IN MY BONES

ENOUGH TO MAKE MY SYSTEM'S BLOW

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE

TO THE NEW AGE

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE

TO THE NEW AGE

WHOAH OH OH 7x

I'M RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE

WHOAH OH OH 7x

 I'M RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" *slap noise*

"Ouch" I started rubbing my cheek which were probably super red. I opened my eyes to see a furious sleepy Harry.

"What the Hell is wrong with you screaming like that! Have you lost your mind!" Harry sounded extra scary when he was mad.

"No I just, I just had a really bad dream" I said while rubbing my hand from my forehead through my quiff.

"I know, we all heard you and it was oddly detailed" Niall said while eating breakfast on the other couch and watching TV.

"Yeah you even said everything in our voices. I mean who does that when they sleep talk? Have you've been doing that lately because if you have I think you need to see a physcologist man." I turned to Liam who was in the kitchen cooking what smelled like eggs, bacon and pancakes must be Niall's request.

I moved the covers off of me and got off the couch I started walking towards the staircase when Harry put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey was she cute ya know the girl I kissed" He was laughing along with Louis now.

"Better hope Harry doesn't get to her first though" Niall said who was now on the ground laughing along with Niall it was starting to get annoying.

I turned around to face all of them "your laughing now but when I find her ya'll asses are going to be the single ones" I started jogging up the stairs with a huge smirk on my face knowing that I shut them up but, still ignoring their witty remarks as I got closer to the top of the staircase.

"Then get out of my house" I said before I went into my bathroom and shut the door. I leaned into the mirror ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'm gonna find her and make her mines.

*sooo what do you guys think... bad or good :) huh huh

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

&

V

O

T

E

I love you guys feedback it gives me/encourages me to write more! <3

And for those of you who's wondering about the title on the cover of my

book (if you can't see it it say's she doesn't speak)

 well it'll make sense later on in the story ;)