A Dark Time Ahead

Start from the beginning

"I think we have our hands full with the twins and Athena." I said laughing

Whatever made him think we needed more children, I wish it would stop. I could not bare to have any more children the pain and recovery was not worth it but as I think of my children I have grown to love them and couldn't see life without them now.

We kept eat making small conversation about the wedding as guest started to pour in the dinning hall. I took that as my leave, I didn't get along with hardly any of the earl's wives' and to be even sadder I was so busy with figuring out a way to keep Aku from taking our son on a journey at such a young age. I walked to my room quickly shutting the door behind me, I changed and fixed my hair as the sun started to be high above the sky today we were going horse back riding and a lot of the women weren't going but I was going Aku wished it or more commanded it of me.

I walked towards the stables as I seen a few of the other earl's from different village's talking. They all stopped watched me as one spoke "Have you told Aku the children are Kai's ?" One man asked in serious question as the other's laughed.

"My children are none of your worry as for their blood their father knows who has fathered them if it was not for himself." I said walking past them asshole's

I let the anger roll from me as the stable boy came up to me with a big black horse, I looked and frowned "This is not my horse." I stated moving back from the massive creature

"Lord Aku has requested for you to ride with him today." The young dirty boy said bowing to me

Oh Aku thought he was going to tame me as an animal to simply follow his rule's "You can have the day off I command it and if anyone ask under my rule are you to not lift a figure today." I smiled

The boy's head popped up and he stared wide eye at me not believing a word I had just said. I waved my hand "Go" I said. Quickly he turned on his muddy heel's an ran out of the stable as Aku entered looking at the boy passing him.

"Where is he going." Aku asked as he seemed confused

"I have given him the day off." I said keeping my eyes trained on my hand's as I flatten the wrinkle out.

"Who will bring the other earl's their horse's?" He asked anger standing clearly in his face

"Well it seems you have a problem." I smiled as I walked up to the massive horse

"Well every man for themselves." Aku said as he turned and lifted me up the horse I grabbed the reign's and pulled myself up the rest of the way. Aku climbed on behind me and pushed his massive body into my back I felt his head come close to my ear as he grabbed the reign from me.

"I like the feel of this." He whispered as he moved forward slight causing the horse to start moving.

Soon we were in a movement that kept him pushing himself into my backside and back, His friend's and him laughed at my uncomforted which cause me great anger until he stopped.

"The Spring is just up the hill you may go." He said as the other earl's rode forward we did not

"What is it ?" I asked thinking maybe something was wrong until he started kissing my neck moving my curly hair from one side to the other. I sighed he was an unbearable man, in the open like this he wished for passion which angered me. I was not some whore to be used when he wanted to but in all reality I am so why do I even fight it. He got off his horse an pulled the horse while I was still on it away towards the forest part of the riding path.

Soon we came to a small clearing where there seemed like wall's of tree's that could hide us, Aku grabbed me by the waist and pulled me from the horse as he pushed my back towards the horse he kissed me like a wild dog.