The song i'm playing

My 3rd year in high school has really ended last summer, yeah, its really not new to me that of course after a long vacation is a long school days again. But this time, I'm in my senior year. As usual everybody around the campus are busy rooming around, looking for their assigned sections and rooms as well. Here i go again, walking through the hallway with my head bow down. I am not one of those pretty girls out there who has a lot of suitors and admirers. A typical campus extra that nobody ever think or even take a glimpse of. After walking down a few stairs, when I hear a very familiar voice shouting my name out loud,accompanied by another girl whom I'm pretty sure will only ask if i brought some snacks for all of us.
"hey,bea, quite a long vacation huh, kinda miss me? yeah, i knew it, nobody can't resist my charm, gosh!" says Annie
"yah, did you miss us? oh, well, why are we asking such stupid questions by the way, when in first place, we're all together during vacation,says monique
"come on girls, please let the first day passed with nothing but good vibes, you two are starting my day full of crap, seriously, its not funny, okey? by the way, did you already check what section are we? don't tell me you haven't check the list because your preoccupied of looking into those handsome boys faces again. and you're waiting for me again to check upon your schedules?..i say.

Annie "as usual, you know us already, we're always busy with those charming new faces"
Monique" stop it Annie, Bea is in beast mode now, i think she has her period, by the way, no need to worry that much Bea, I've checked it out already. We all belong in the same class again,section 1- Graphite.
Me "oh, well, good job and let's go then, i don't want to be late on the first day of classes.

During first day, we are obliged to introduce ourselves not only for the teachers familiarisation but also to those new classmates especially to transferees. As usual me, I'm not into knowing a lot of people, i'm contented with only few yet true. Then Annie's done introducing herself in front, it's my turn then.

Good morning classmates,(without starring with any of them but my friends)
My name is Bea De Leon, 14 years old,and I love chocolates, my favorite color are black and white and i love science, English and history. thank you.

Blah. blah. blah.... every teacher just drop by first, let us introduce ourselves, give then and index card with our info and make us do a name tag for them to be memorize us easily.

After 2 subject, here comes Monique's favorite subject "snack time"

Monique "okey, guys lets go to canteen and grab some snacks"

Annie "yah, introducing myself in front of everyone really drains the remaining stock knowledge i do have in my brain.. ahahah..let's eat."

Me "no thanks guys, I'll just stay here and listen to music in my earphone, I'm not in the mood to room around. Monique, buy me instead of a chicken sandwich and soda, here's the money (giving her a money)

Monique "okey then, period really makes you lazy, huh.. hahaha,"

Me"hahaha, just go now please? I'm starving"

Annie and Monique "okey, bye"

I plug my earphone to my phone and started playing "First dance by Justine B."
I bow down in my desk and hide my face and take a nap.

Suddenly,someone just remove my earphone in the right side of my ear, that resulted for me to look who did it. And to my surprise, a hand of a handsome guy is being offered to me to have a shake hands.

"hi, finally were classmates, by the way I'm Joshua Carl Perez, 17 years old. Hope we can be friends."

Me "hmm. sure"

(he seated beside me in Annie's table.)

Joshua "can i borrow the other half of you earphone? i want to listen to what type of song your listening to"

(giving him the left part)

Me "sure,here"