Chapter 10

Im sorry for the lack of updates, my bestfriebd/heart/NFL/ROD/First Love died thursday. You know the boy who is my pro pic n backround? Yeah him 16 year old Emonte Davis, May 6th 1997-May 23rd 2013. Im so hurt because this somebody i use to talk to all night everynight on the phone. He was the only person saying he loved me everynight before we went to sleep. Its crazy and it hurts i can never hear him say it again. I duno how im gunno be after his funeral, i've honestly thought about killing myself. Sounds legit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Bryce you being good for mama?" I asked my 3 week old son. He smiled, that means no. Brianna took a seat in the one seater.

"Why dont you just go away? Cant you see i dont feel the same way? I wish you'd just leave Miguel, Bryce and i would be a family! i would be happy if you just left me alone!"

"I can make you happy too Bri."

"You rªped me! You ruined my reputation you asxwhole!"

"Ayee chill out with that around my son. Miguel... I am right for you! Why you cant understand that? I love u brianna"

"I DONT KNOW YOU!"

"I'll be back." I said.

"Don't come back, please." I handed her Bryce and left. I went and picked up Big June, he was a quiet one, didnt speak unless it was obligated then I headed To Miguels mistresses house where his car, was of course parked. I watched as he kissed her at the door then pried her hands off of him smiling at her , i couldnt here what they were saying and i really didnt care. He got in his car and she went back in the house.

He pulled off and we followed behind, we found an empty road and he turned left, we turned left, he ran a red light, we ran a red light, by then he knew we were following him. So he sped up and we sped up and i rammed my car into his, he tried turning around but his car wasnt fast enough and i hit him and his car spun out of control and flipped three times in the air, landed right but then crashed into a tree, i smiled in triumph and drove off.

{All i got} comment what you thinks.*spoiler* Miguel prolly aint dying until chapter 13.

Comment.