Chapter 1

The story of how i first seen her was cliché. I was playing basketball with my homies Arnez, Black, and Don. She was walking down the street with 2 other chicks i new from around the hood. Kelly and Shelly. But i had never seen her before. She stood out from them. Why? I dont know, but she caught me looking at her and smiled and i dropped the basketball unintentionally and ran and caught up with them.

"Whats up Jermaine." Kelly said flirting.

"Wassup." I said looking at the girl.

"Whos your friend?" I add.

"Im Brianna."

"Shes my cousin, she just moved into the neighborhood." Shelly adds on.

"How are you Brianna?" I ask extending my hand. She did the same and i grabbed it and kissed it.

"Why dont you drop by my house later? Were having a house party." Kelly asked. I eyed Brianna up and down with her pink Hollister shorts , White and pink Hollister striped shirt , white Loui V shoes and a belt to go with. Her hair was in thick Kardashian curls. She was carmel skinned , greenish grey eyes had a beauty mark on the left side of her mouth, flat stomach ,C cup sized breast, 34 waist and round butt looked like two basketballs. She was shorter than my 6'3 height,her only being 5'4.

"Sure i'll be there."

I remember the party jumping, it was the best party i had been to. It was packed, sweaty ,smokey and smelly but it was all worth it, because i got to see Brianna in her freakum dress i knew i had to have her. But as soon as i walked up to her a guy wrapped his arms around her and she smiled like she had won a million bucks. He leaned down ,pecked her up on the lips,whispered in her ear, she frowned, and said something back he grinned mischiviously pecked her cheak and left. I watched as a tear leaked from her eye. She went out back and i followed her out into the backyard. I listened to her cry for about 5 minutes and gained courage to say something.

"Your way too pretty to be standing out here crying at a party."

"Its my party and i'll cry if i want to? " she questioned and i chuckled.

"He dont deserve you."

"Who?"

"The guy that left you here alone at a party looking as good as you look."

She smiled and sat on the porch and i sat down next to her.

"So, Brianna, how old are you?"

"22. How about you?"

"24."

"Thats a cute age." She said and i laughed.

"Yeah, i guess it is. Where you from? "

"Michigan."

"What brings you here?"

"College."

"Ohhh smart girl huh?"

"Yeah, you could say that. What you do?"

"Me? I rap, tryna make it big."

"Oh, whats your stage name?"

"J. Cole"

" Cole world huh?"

I laughed. "I like it. Cole world, imma use that."

"Spit somethin fa me."

"Like what?"

"Anything."

" Baby girl i cant imagen wat its like fa you,

I got you pregnant now inside there is a life in you

I know you wonderin if this gone make me thinkin bout wifen you

Like if you had my first child what i spend my who life with you

Naa i aint trynna pick a fight with you im tryna talk

Naa i aint trynna spend the night with you im kinda lost, see lately i been givin it some thought and im feeling like we aint ready-hold up naa let me finish, think about it baby we still kids ourself, how we gone raise a kid by ourself? Handle biz by ourself? A nigga barely over 20 where are we gone live? How am i gone get that money, i refuse to bring my boy or my girl in this world and i aint got shxt to give ém, and im not with them niggas who knock girls up and skate out,but shxt girl you gotta think about how the options way out, whats the way out?" I rapped. She start clappin.

"Ight ight, i like yo flow. That was deep"

"Thanks. Its from my song 'Lost Ones'."

" i feel that."

"Word?"

She shook her head yeah. I couldnt hold it back anymore i kissed her, she kissed back my hands roamed underneathe her skirt and she tried to stop me but i couldnt control myself. She pried my hands off her panties and smacked me.

I held my cheak. "I apologize Brianna. I didnt mean to..." I began but she walked away from me. I thought she hated me, that was the last time me and her had a conversation. I followed her home that night just to know where she stayed. I was to scared to approach her again, i didnt want her to hate me, i didnt want her rejection. I wouldnt be able to handle it. I love her so much. She will love me to, she has to love me.

{comment , vote dooo ya like so far?} song he raps to her is Lost ones

_Khyeasha