Untitled Part 2

Slender man's point of view

It had been a few hours since I had brought (y/n) back to the mansion. I hear a scream and a bunch of people yelling. I sigh and teleport down stairs to see everyone dodging pencles and school supplies that where being trown by (y/n) who was now awake ."I HAVE A VACE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!"she yells as she grabs my favorite vace.

(y/n)turn

"I HAVE A VACE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!" you yell as you grab a vase. You may be realy short for your age but you wernt gonna put up with them.(your the hight of yutaka kobayakwa from lucky star 4.5 - 5.4 feet that means you also get sick realy easy Im saying this fot the future.) You feel something wrap around your arms and you smask the vase aginst it and hide in a closet. 'Open the door.... NOW' you hear an angered voice and you start trembling when they start to door open. Thats when you saw him the man with no face. You close you eyes and cover your ears. 'not again not again! Im going crazy' you scream inside your head as you start crying. 'Child...come here' his voice ecos inside your head and you walk out having no choise. He hugs you and you just stand there frozen. "Hey who is this kid anyways?" a boy with a white hoodie asks as he picks up your wallet that you trew at him and opened it up. "Crap she's a sinor in high school!" he yells and stares at you. "Shes a midget!" he yells again. "I-Im (y-y/n) " you mutter softly as the faceless man turns around. "Jeff be a bit more kinder to her." he says and turns back to you. "You might not rember me but my name is slender man. " he was about to pat your head till you slap his hand away. He stares at you confused all he say was terror and anger in her face. "Wheres Emma? If you let me live then wheres Emma?" There was no answer. Your face turns pale filled with sorrow and horror. You walk back into the closet and lock it behind you and hide in there blocking out the sound of them banging on the door.