Part 3

Its been hours since you left the closet. You where curled up still softly crying about your friends death. You where truly alone no family no home you lost your only friend who was like an older sister to you. As you stare off in a dase your phone starts viberating you open it up and them pops out a boy who looked like link from zelda.

"Ah!" you panick and without thinking you chuck you phone at him.

"Ah! No! Im sorry Im sorry! I was just wondering if you where okay! Im Ben..." he says as he rubs his forehead where you hit him with your phone.

"O-Oh Im s-sorry...Im (y/n)" you apologise sure he scared you but you're no jerk. He smiles and unlocks the door and helps you out.

"Wow You actually got her out..." you look over to see jeff and slender man standing there shocked.

"Like I said I have a way with the ladies~" Ben says with a smirk suddenly you smell somethg grows you look over to see that ben was messy.

"You need ashower..." you mutter and jeff just laughs at ben as he sulks in frunt of the fire placelong

"(y/n)! you're HOOOOMMME!" you hear someone yell as you turn around two people tackle you to the ground hugging you.

You struggle a little till you see a man with no face wearing glasses and another one wearing a pockadot suit and a top hat. 'c-cant breathe' you thought to yourself. Then you notice the one with the glasses looking at your bow.

"I can't belive you've kept it all this time..."he says as they free you from there death hug.

"Im sorry but do i know you...?" you ask softly the just stare at you till you hear jeff yeal.

"The baby dosent rember you!" jeff yeals laughing. 'I-Im not a baby...' you think to yourself staring at the ground shivering.

"Ignore him just look at you youre just like when we first foun you in the woods. All cold and dirty let trender man get you something better. Btw im splender man..." he says as he sits you on his shoulders and walks off with trender man. As you three walk off you lay your head carefully on splender man's top hat without squishing it and fall asleep shivering.

(TIME SKIP)

You wake up shivering. You softly stand up wearing a light green night gown and your ribbon. You tip tow down stairs to see slenderman reading. 'grate him..' You tought to yourself as sit in the chair as far from him as you can.

"Hey, why are you not in bed?" Slenderman asks as he looks up. You just ignore his softly starring at the fire plase till splenderman comes in and tackles you to the ground from behind hugging you. The next thing you know everything goes black. When you come back to realty you where in bed with a warm towl on your head.

"Your awake!" you feel a warm embrace and look up to see slenderman

"I-Im sorry h-how long was i asleep...?" you slowly sit up digging through you bag.

"Two days.... What are you doing?" he asks while he tilts his head.

"I have a veary weak Constitution... Wich means i get sick." (i told you like from lucky star.)

All of the sudden Splenderman bursts through the door.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" Splenderman yells as he hugs you carefully as slenderman leaves to go finish dinner.

"Splendy c-can you cary me down...?" You ask softly as you lightly tug on his sleeve. He happly nods and sits you on his shoulders and you bouth walk out.

When slenderman was giving everyone pasta but he gave you leek soup. You look at your soup then at the pasta. 'I hate leeks...' you thought to yourself pouting. You look up to see slenderman glaring at you. (if he had eyes)

"Aren't you going to eat?" he ask in a low voice.

"No..."you pout and push away the soup.

You hear him sigh and stomp off. When you look up you see everyone eating like slobs and run off leaving a mess. You sigh and try to grab all the dishes and put them in the sink. You look up to see that the soap was in the top cabinet. You climb on the counter and stood on your tipy toes reaching for the soap hating that you where short. When you grab the soap you slip and fall you close your eyes bracing yourself for impact but all you feel is two set of arms. You look up to see a man wit only a devilish smile in a forda and a trenchcoat. 

"You must be careful ma'lady a lovely little lady like you would be such a shame if anything would happen to your lovely face."He says as he offers you a rose.

You softly blush before you could accept it you notice slenderman ran in yelling splenderman and trenderman houlding him back.

"OFFENDER IM GONNA KILL YOU!" slenderman screams and you quickly take that as a signal to hide behind Splendy and he quickly swops you up and dashes into your room while trenderman holds slenderman back.