"Blaire, please eat." Just Darren says, his voice wary yet still firm. After a few moments he takes a spoonful and holds it to my mouth. Hesitantly, I open my mouth and he slides the spoon in.

The food is sweet, sugary. Something I hadn't had in a very, very long time. I chew the colourful circles before swallowing. I take the spoon from him and eat another few spoonfuls for myself. Though, after that I feel full. Too much to eat is never good and when you're always running, food in your belly was good, but it led to cramps and puking.

"Blaire... You have to finish the bowl." Just Darren says.

I can feel my eyes widen. That's way too much! I give a little shake of the head. Just Darren sighs and takes the bowl away, while he's gone I jump up and run out the other door of the room.

I find the door and I wrench it open, shifting as soon as I do and sprinting away. Running as fast as I possibly can. It seems like in thirty seconds I'm already pinned to the ground. I whimper and close my eyes but the weight disappears off me soon after.

"Luna are you alright!?" A voice asks, kneeling down next to my head. It's a man, pale skin and red hair, green eyes peering at me in concern. He was the wolf from before! The one who put me in the cell!

I look up at him fearfully and try pushing myself to my feet, but my side seemed to really hurt now. Like really hurt. Just Darren comes into view and I do my best to push myself away from him. No more Alpha encounters today! Please?

"Darren, you're scaring her...?" The ginger says, seeming both to be stating a fact and asking a question.

"I don't think she knows what mates are." Just Darren says to the ginger. Mates... The thing they were going to explain before everything went into chaos. I get up finally, ignoring the pain in my side. I take a few painful and hesitant steps away only for Just Darren to come up in front of me.

"Luna Blaire, we're going back to the house, okay?" Says the ginger from behind me. I look back at him, no clear expression on my face.

"Little one?" Just Darren says, addressing clearly only me. "Can you please shift back?"

Maybe if I try running again they'll let me go. I turn and bound away again, but in seconds I'm being pinned by the same wolf from before. Just Darren kneels down and gives me a look. I give up and shift back, doing my best to cover my nakedness.

Just Darren is watching the wolf with narrowed eyes, his gaze never leaving the wolf as he hands me a shirt. I sit up, the wolf stepping off me, and I slip the shirt on. After I do, Just Darren looks back at me.

"Stop running little one, you'll never get away." Just Darren says, earning a whimper from me. If I never get away I'm going to get hurt! Just Darren looks a little hurt, though he leans down and scoops me up.

I panic. Oh no! He's gonna hurt me! I close my eyes, expecting pain to erupt anywhere from a blow. Though none comes. I realize my body is shaking with fear and when I open my eyes, Just Darren is giving me a worried look.

"It's okay Blaire." He says. I only whimper in return, causing a look of anger to cross his face. I squirm in his grip, trying desperately to move so I wouldn't be the one he'd take his anger out on.

"Uh... Darren, want me to take her?" The other wolf asks, clearly having shifted back.

"No!" Just Darren growls.

I half scream, covering my face with my hands. Bracing myself for a blow or impact with the ground.

"Blaire? Little one, it's okay." Just Darren says frantically. "I'm not going to hurt you!"