thoughts: 1

here i am. lying down, staring blankly on the white ceiling.

air conditioning was cooling me down. it also made my room chilly. i didn't care.

all i cared was, about my thoughts that are appearing in my head.

why did he say that? did he mean it? was it a joke? was it true?

they confuse me. kim mingyu confuses me. all middle school year, all he said was, "i love you."

did he say it in a friendly way? in the love way?

it seemed like he mean it but, half of me says its a joke. now, we are both in high school.

everyday, my locker receives letters that only says, "i love you." probably more than twice a week. it was anonymously sent.

but i knew who it was coming from. kim mingyu, of course.
the way he spaces, and shapes the letters.

it was definitely him. then, a knock was heard from my door.

"come down for breakfast unni!" the person behind the door yelled.

it was my little sister, sarang. she's only five. yet, sarang takes care of me very well.

when im suppose to do the caring work instead of her.

"i'll come down in a minute." i replied.

as i stood up, my thoughts won't stop running. because of that, i couldn't focus which direction im going to.

i even bumped my head on the door. stupid me or stupid thoughts. i sighed and swung it open.

i stepped my way towards the table. showing mom, dad, sarang, and mingyu.

"kim mingyu?" i was suppose to say that in my head, i guess not.

• • • •

mingyu can staph. :')

-lian