Behind Closed Doors~ The Love That Never Died

Hello readers! Once again I have gotten an idea for a new hetalia fanfiction about Hungary and Austria, a couple I have grown to like alot. In Hetalia they got a divorce, sadly (BOO! TT^TT)! However in this story Elizaveta revisits her past and realizes the one she never stopped loving was Roderich(aka Austria) after she's already with Gilbert (aka Prussia). This story is about the struggles she has inside herself that she keeps a secret from her new husband. She constantly visits the time of sadness after the divorce and later confronts the source of her problems, Roderich. After the information she has obtained from that discussion she s left with one question. Do I stay with Prussia, and live out my days happily with him and make a new little country and grow old together? Or go back with Roderich and risk being hurt again, and possibly not have Gilbert there to heal my wounded heart  afterwards? Who will she choose? Who will she lose? And what will remain of the other relationship? Find out in "Behind Closed Doors~ The Love That Never Died"

                  Im not sure how long it is going to be but I will try to make the chapters long. The story will be written from Elizaveta's (aka Hungary's) point of view C: I dont know how many times I say this put COMMENT PLEASEE ! And vote if you want to (: your opinions matter to me and I do listen to your suggestions ^^ Hope to see some new fans and I love the ones I already have. Please continue to read and I'll post the first chapter the second I get the chance to type!