Chapter Three: Malignancy

I cant wait for this war to be over. My population was decreased by nearly half, and I have been paralyzed from the waist down, and my country is in ruins. I managed to wheel myself around the streets of my once beautiful Hungary. German cars everywhere, my people look frightened. I cannot speak with them, it is against the rules.

"Im so sorry" I frowned as I strolled through. "What I would give for the red army to help us"

"I know what you mean.." Gilbert frowned.

"How would you know? You're causing this!" I sobbed.

"Its not m-me! West is making me" he stammered.

"No because you would've stopped long ago if that were true!" I glared.

"I cant stand up to him! He's gone insane Liz!" his eyes filled with tears.

"Gilbert.. Im s-sorry" I choked. "You're right, it isnt you.."

"I would never have let him hurt you Liz. If I could I would've stopped him but I cant" he choked wrapping his arms around me.

"Wh-what happened when he took you away the other night?" I demanded.

"Liz I cant tell you that.. Just know that I might disappear for a while" he groaned. "No more questions"

"But-"

"Please Elizaveta no more questions" he pleaded. "I must go.. I have business to attend to"

"Gilbert dont go" I begged holding his hand.

"I have to! Im going to get in more trouble!" he hissed, running away. I have never seen him so upset. He has never looked at me this way before. It hurt to see him this way. What was this war doing to the world? Why was Ludwig doing this to us?

Later, I was wheeled back to my cellar. I found new prisoners were there now. Belguim, Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Holland, Norway, Poland, Ukraine, and I. We were crouded in the room, I in my wheelchair sat off ot the side. I knew Mr. Austria had been taken aswell but, he wasnt here. I didnt know where he was, and I couldnt help but worry because of that.

"draw a circle... That's the earth" my voice trembled.

"Draw a circle that's the earth.." France smiled slightly.

"Draw a circle that's the earth.. And I am Hungary" I smiled. "We'll be alright you guys.. Anglia, and the allies will save us"

"Well now that I am not any help im sure it will happen" France chuckled.

"Oh Mr. France im sure that's not true" I laughed.

"I just want waffles.. Dad! Get me waffles!" Belguim begged.

"I cant mon ami! Do you not see where we are?" France replied. We heard approaching footsteps. Thundering, booming, and shaking the ground. I couldnt move, as much as I wanted to, and I was the one closest to the door. If anyone was to be hurt.. It was me.

"Elizaveta.. You have been liberated" Ludwig growled. I silent wheeled myself out the door, waving at the new friends I had made, a few of them leaving with me. Ivan stood, smiling warmly yet it still gave me the shivers.

"You have become one with Russia" he reported, pushing my wheelchair. We walked back to my capital, seeing now that instead of german troops, Russian's were everywhere. The smell of vodka polluted my normally homemade food smelling air. The place I called home looked burned to the ground. And I wouldnever forgive Ludwig for it. I will never ever forgive him for his degenerate, obscene, and malignancy. I will never forget it either. But then again how can I? He has put me in a wheelchair, for the rest of my life.