Chapter 1; Senior Year.; Alexandria

Start from the beginning

He smiled and shook his head. I smiled and went back to taking notes.

Ah. The bell rang. Thank the lord. It was getting really boring in there.

I got up and gathered my books and went to my locker, only to see Carter there.

"Hey" I said as I walked up.

"Hi" Carter replied.

I got in my locker and he got in I guess his locker I grabbed my Biology book and headed towards the class.

I walked in and took my seat.

Shortly after I sat down Carter walked in.

"Can I set with you?" He asked.

"Uh yeah sure, go ahead" I said trying to find the words to say.

He smiles and sets down.

That class went by really fast. All we did was take more notes.

I got out of my seat and grabbed my books and headed towards the lockers. I put my books in and headed to English.

I sat down. This class I didn't have with Carter. But I had it with Faith. I smiled at that thought of having class with Faith.

The class flew by. And shortly I was walking towards the gymnasium.

I didn't really like gym, so I didn't participate. They played dodgeball. I hate that game.

After gym I had lunch then history.

The bell rang signaling that it was lunch time.

I found my friends in my pack. I smiled when I saw all of them. I was happy that I saw them. Even though we live together or next door.

I walked over to them with a waterbin my hand and sat down at the table.

"Hey guys" I said waving, high fiving, or fist bumping them.

"Hey" they all said waving, high fiving, or fist bumping me back.

"Who was to go running after school" I asked.

"I will" Faith, Rose, Tyson, Jet, Liam, and Dani said.

" okay we will be running the parameter then we will run into the woods down to our lake and rest there" I said.

They nodded and went back to what they were doing.

" And the rest of you, why arent you going running today" I asked a little annoyed

" I have homework" Marrissa said.

" I have to was the family cars" Aeryal said

" I have to help my parents" Dason and Cason replied.

"Cassady, Mason" why aren't y'all going running today.

"Well I'm taking Cassady on a date after school" Mason said.

"Okay, all of you will be at training. Do you understand. " I said

"Yes ma'am" I heard them all say.

"When is training" Dason added on.

"Tomorrow after school" I said and got up.

The bell rang once again signalling that lunch was over.

I walked to the lockers and grabbed my History book and walked into the class.

I sat down only to see Carter walk in with the schools biggest slut on his arm.

'Mine' my inner wolf kept chanting.

'Calm down' I said trying to sooth her.

'Why is she with him, he's ours' she said.

I have no idea why she is just now taking caution that he's our mate. Why didn't she do it the first time we saw him.

'Are you feeling okay?' I asked her.

'Yeah,why' she asked.

' Well why are you just now taking caution that he's our mate. Why didn't you take caution the first time we saw him' I asked through the mind.

' I don't know ' she said.

'Okay, one more hour then I let you free' I told her

I felt her loosen up a bit.

The History teacher walked in. And started his lesson. Again all we did was take notes.

The last bell rang signaling class was over and it was time to leave.

I practically ran out of the class and ran to my locker.

I threw my books in my locker and grabbed my bag and helmet. I slid on my bag and walked outside. Only to see my brothers waiting.

"Hey guys" I said shocked that they're still here.

They just waved.

I got on my bike.

"Y'all wanna run with some of the pack and I?" I asked.

"Yeah" Jasper said

"Sure" Cason said.

"Okay Ill see you guys at the house " I said and slid my helmet on.

I started up my bike and sped off.

I made it home and parked my bike in the garage and ran upstairs.

I changed into a pair if Nike shorts and a old camp shirt with a sports bra underneath it.

I slid on my running shoes. And ran towards the back yard. As we were waiting for my brothers we were all having small talk.

They finally came out and we headed towards stations were we could strip and switch our form.

I went into my station and stripped and switched into werewolf form. I was a white werewolf with black dots on my paws.

I connected with the rest of the pack and we started off on the run around the parameter.

We did 15 laps around the parameter and then we headed straight into the woods towards the lake.

We were halfway to the lake when we heard rustling in the bushes. We all stopped running.

When suddenly about 10 werewolves jumped out. I smelled the air. It was a wood smell that I would notice anywhere.

It was my mate and his pack.

I linked everyone and told them they were safe. And to finish our run to the lake.

When we got there everyone went to a tree and got a set of cloths they leave there.

I went towards my tree and grabbed my cloths and went behind the tree to change back. I walked out in a 'All time Low' shirt with Blue Jean shorts. I grabbed my sandles out of the tree also and put them on and walked towards the water.

It started getting dark so I ordered everyone to head back to the house.

Usually at night the rouges come out.

We make it back to the pack house and all went to our rooms. And well its simple from there. We showered, came and ate, then went back up to go to sleep.