Chapter 2

Dream

I see nothing but white until I turned around and saw a beautiful woman she had multi-color everything except for her skin which was a creamy white. I was so shocked that I fell backwards to my butt on the floor or what I thought was the floor she giggled at what I did and as for me I was embarrassed "Hello who are you and why are you here?" I asked trying to stand but failed and fell again "I'm sorry my is Emara I'm a deity and I'm here so I can speak to you." Emara replied cheerfully "Why do wanna speak to me I'm just a normal girl," I said in lightly rude tone "No you are not normal everything in your life is a lie," Emara replied seriously "What do mean I'm not normal explain to me what are you even talking about in the first place," I said irritated "You are part of a society called Faunus but we are hunted down for a horrible thing that we were accused of and there is not much time but you are a entity," "What do you mean I'm an entity?" I asked wanting to know more about what I really am. "Well it means you are my right hand, you are the human me basically," Emara replied proudly."Wait a minute what is going on this is all a lie and I'll wake up and it will all be just a dream right?" I started to freak out it was all to much Me being an entity and not being human then does that mean that family that I grow up to live with isn't my real my family at all so I'm adopted why is this happening now I can't take it all in at once it will be all to much to take in I thought "It's going to be okay don't worry Just take it easy here I give you my powers since my time is up," Emara cooed trying to calm me down "Wait why do I need your powers don't I have powers of my own?" My head was spinning I couldn't think straight "Well you did until your family made you spellbound and here is a book to help you it may look small but its quit thick actually I'm sorry I can't stay any longer"Emara said sadly. Emara started to fade but I was done talking I still had questions to be answers "But wait I still have question I still Hey!Wait" I called after her and ran for her but I was to slow and with the failing of trying to grab her hand she faded from my dream........."No please don't go,"I whispered......everything started to fade in darkness..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK DID I DO BAD OR GOOD PLEASE TELL ME AND DON'T FORGET YOU

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW

~PEACE OUT CHILDREN