Chapter 7

What?!?
"Eren I want you to be mine and that means all of you. We've been together for what seems like forever and I'm ready to give myself to you" he said into my ear keeping a firm hold on my waist. I love Levi and this is so sweet of him but it doesn't change the fact that I'm scared. "Levi...I'm touched but I'm still not ready" I say slowly scared I offended him. He rises on his tip toes and kisses my check "it's okay I'll still wait for you. I love you"
Damn why is he such an amazing boyfriend?
Cuz that's how I do baby
Levi laughed at his little mind joke while I couldn't stop blushing
Jesus that's embarrassing
"Do you want me to teach you how to turn it off for a bit? It'll cost you though" he said with an evil smirk. "No thank you. I would hate not being so close to you" I sang back at him kissing him on the forehead and walking out the door before he could say anything.
Damn.
That's how I do baby
I laughed as I copied him from earlier. Using my speed I made it home almost instantly. I keep forgetting I got these abilities and all but sometimes they're nice and come in handy.

Levi's POV:
That brat. That cute utterly adorable fucking brat. How dare he steal my line? What kind of person does that?
Goodnight Levi, sweet dreams
You too brat don't cum your pants if it's about me
Levi!!!!

I smirked at my awesome comment. I want him. I don't know why but lately...I've kinda been...it's too embarrassing to even say but it's getting worse since every time I close my eyes I see Eren half naked under me panting. What is with that?
Ring, ring, ring
I look to see a call from shitty glasses and despite logic telling me that it isn't a good idea to answer I answer it anyways.
"Hi ya Levi! I was just checking on you considering it's time and Erwin is already insane" what the hell does she mean? "What time shitty glasses?" I ask her. "Well mating time! Your 17 and all!" Oh shit.
"Do not speak of this to Eren at all I don't care how much he asks or begs understand me?" I say in a cold voice to get the picture in her head. "Alright shorty but about that friend of his...well him and Armin are kinda together and well um...Armin may or may not be a vampire now eternally bound to him like a little love slave" she says with heavy breathing like the idea actually sounds amazing.
"FUCK! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO TELL EREN? 'Hey you know your blonde friend well now he's a vampire. Sorry' I CAN'T SAY THAT!" I yelled at her. "Levi I'll tell him but unless you wanna get with Eren like that then you should stay away before something happens" damn she's right.

Author's notes:
I know, I know I'm a terrible fucking human being. Don't worry I plan to update this story more now so please forgive me. (Sorry for all the mistakes I'm using my phone to write from now). I also know this chapter is particularly short but really it's just a filler because I don't want the story to just be about smut but there're definitely be some smut.