Drowning in Your Love

Start from the beginning

“I’m sure that the fact that you wrote it on my face yesterday had nothing to do with it.” I said sarcastically.

Kim’s eyes widened in understanding. “I’m so sorry Will. I didn’t think.”

“I realized that.” I said annoyed.

“Are you going to change your number again?”

“What’s the point? It’s not going to help finding out who the heartbreaker is.”

“Do you have any suspects or suspicions?”

“All I know is that it’s probably a girl, and she has blue eyes.” I said.

“How did you figure that out?”

“The heartbreaker slipped up a couple of times, but not enough for me to figure it all out. I was hoping that your dad could trace the number on my other phone.”

“Right. Give it to me, and I’ll bring it back to Michigan.”

I got up from my bed slowly, and went to my desk, from where I took out my old phone.

“I hope it helps.” I said as I gave it to her.

“Same here.” Kim said. “So what are you going to do?”

“Now I’m going to sleep. I’m emotionally exhausted from this day.”

“No, I mean about the heartbreaker.”

“Right now I couldn’t care less.” I said sullenly.

“You see! This is what I mean about you not being able to do your job because of Lena.” Kim exclaimed.

“Well funnily enough when Lena was here I was able to do my job, but now that she’s gone I can’t. You be the judge of what that means!” I replied angrily, almost yelling at Kim.

Kim stepped closer to me, and now we were face to face… well as face to face you can get, when one person is a head smaller then you.

“Don’t do this Will. Don’t fight with me, because of Lena. She wouldn’t want that either.” Kim said carefully.

“Oh so now you’re a expert on Lena!” I said sarcastically.

“Fine! Be that way. I’m going to my room, and I’ll stay there till you grow up and realize what’s important.” Kim yelled angrily at me.

“Whatever.” I said, but my anger had started to dissipate. Kim shot a look at me, and then walked out of the room, banging the door behind me.

I let myself fall on my bed and I punched my pillow multiple times.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I yelled to myself, but I muffled the sound with my pillow.

First Lena, and now Kim. Did I want to end up friendless?

As I was wallowing in self-anger, I all of a sudden felt like a dozen of needles where poking through my heart. I shouted out in pain, but my pillow was still muffling the sound. I instinctively knew the heartbreaker was behind this pain, and so I reached for Lena’s vision.

When I opened my eyes I saw the beach and sea, and fifty or so people dancing. Lena then focused on the guy next to her; Alex. They were talking, and laughing, and all of a sudden Lena moved forward and kissed Alex.

I immediately came out of her vision and came back to my world.

Lena kissed Alex. I should feel elated and happy that finally I was able to couple her up, but instead I was even angrier then earlier, and i had the sudden urge to throw something out of my window.