2 A new arrival

There was one family which was highly interested in the old house. In the end, they decided to buy it. There were three people in the family; David Robinson (The father), Jane Robinson (The mother) and Thomas Robinson (Their only son). They bought the humungous house for a tiny price of just £75,000. It had 3 huge bedrooms and a massive kitchen. The dining area was really big as well. They thought it would be the perfect family home as the school was a 10 minute drive and the nearest supermarket was just around the corner. It was a perfect place to live. The estate agent asked them what they thought of the house. Their reply was "It is gorgeous. My son would absolutely love it here, a huge bedroom, a huge garden, many toys. What more could a child ask for?" They haven't heard about the flaws of this house... The attic... The killers. There are many downsides but they did not know this. They spent a few days moving their things into the house, new furniture, toys, their 42" plasma screen television. They had many things to be moved in. Once everything was in place they cleaned the house. Polished, swept, mopped, dusted and hoovered. They wanted to keep the place spotless in order to ensure it always looked perfect. They searched the house for any hidden features, they found a basement but not the attic. It was in a secret room upstairs, a hidden door near the bathroom. When they do find it, they are in for a horrifying surprise.