4 The attic

That night Mr and Mrs Robinson heard banging from the attic. They decided they would find out where it is and lock it so that Thomas couldn't find it and open the doors. They were scared to death of what may be in the attic. They couldn't tell however if the man was being serious or not, but they were not going to take any chances. After searching for 45 minutes, Mrs Robinson noticed a crack in the ceiling. She pushed the ceiling and the door lifted. She closed it straight away and instantly ran to Mr Robinson to tell him of her finding. She showed him where it was so that he could lock it. Mr Robinson tied a metal chain around the door. One thing he had forgotten though... He didn't lock it. He left the unsealed attic thinking that now it will be much safer in the house. At around 3 am Mr Robinson heard a noise from near the attic. He went to see if he could find out what it was. He saw a hairy leg through a tiny gap in the ceiling. He thought to himself "It can't be possible" It was possible. An eight-legged freak. A hairy, monstrous, eight-legged freak. That is what has been hiding in the attic for all of these years. He then tip toed back to his bed shivering, shaking, scared. He didn't look back. He closed his eyes but he couldn't sleep just the thought of having a killer live in his attic. Soon he became extremely drowsy and dropped into a deep sleep.