Chapter 19.

Lauren's P.O.V ( Cameron's been in a coma for 7 weeks.)

I've visited Cameron everyday for 7 weeks. I miss him so much. Why couldn't it be me?

I just hope he's going to be alright. I really do.

Today I'm going back to the hospital. Nash has been at my place for the past few days now. He says he can't be alone now. He's been crying a lot and telling me it's all his fault. Of course it's not his fault. He can't do anything about this.

He says he just can't go to the hospital today, he's not feeling to good. Neither am I but I just need to see my Cameron. I need him.

-At the hospital-

I went to Cameron's room and held his hand as I cried.

" I miss you, SO much Cameron."

Then the must unbelievable thing happened.

Cameron opened his eyes, He did it slowly but at least he did it.

" OH MY GOD! CAMERON YOU'RE AWAKE!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled in excitement

" Who, Who are you?" Cameron asked.

I began crying again.

"Lauren, You don't remember me? We were dating.." I said still crying.

" I don't know you.. I don't even recognize you.." Cameron said.

I let go of his hand, ran outside and back home.

-Back home-

When I got home Nash was asleep but I didn't care.

" NASH!! NASH WAKE UP!" I yelled.

" What's wrong?" He said.

" Cameron is awake but... He doesn't remember me." I said still crying.

" What?" Nash said and jumped out of my bed. " I'm going to the hospital, come with me."

We then walked to the hospital. I held tight to Nash's hand, I was scared to go back inside. I hated that Cameron didn't recognize me.

-At the hospital again-

We went to Cameron's room and we sat down. Cameron just sat there with his eyes wide open.

" Nash? is that you?" Cameron said

" Yeah bro, It's me!" Nash said and ran to him. "I've missed you so much!"

" What happened and who's this girl? She was here when I woke up." Cameron said and pointed at me

" That's Lauren, She's your ex girlfriend Cam, You really don't remember her?" Nash said.

" No, I don't. I don't remember her at all." Cameron said.

I just stared at them, I saw everything blurry since I was still crying.

" I'm going home." I said and walked away.

Nash took my hand.

" I'm so sorry Lauren. I really am." Nash said and frowned.

" Me too." I said, Nash let go of my hand and I walked away.

I feel so empty when Cameron's not in my life. He doesn't remember me. I've been his best friend and his girlfriend. He remembers Nash but not me. I just can't believe this.

I called my mom to tell her everything. She told me she was coming home but I told her I didn't want to ruin her business trip. She then told me she would be back in a month if I was so sure I didn't need her home.

I laid back in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I hate my life. I hate it so much.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.