Germany X High School! Reader Textbooks and Threats

| A short update on this story as many people seemed to have taken interest within it! I have been busy with school but I will now try and write more! Enjoy! |

Though there was a cautious and most formidable silence now in the room, (Y/N) did not pipe up for what seemed like decades; but could surely only have been minutes.
It had occurred to (Y/N)'s youthful mind that the relationship between Ludwig and Gilbert, their brotherhood, was not right.
Now before she could object - no it wasn't anything romantic; though Gilbert did have the zest of a jealous lover.
No it was some kind of abuse...
A controlling one.

(Y/N) tilted her chin up, (E/C) eyes flickering with intelligent life.
She was going to find more out about this conundrum, trouble or not.

What was the saying?;

"Curiosity killed the cat - but satisfaction brought it back!

(Y/N) hope the satisfaction of the puzzling relationship was enough to bring back whatever deadly thing Gilbert had in store.

His eyes were untrustworthy.
Narrowed and sharpened like a snake; they seemed to have seen many, many horrifying things. Each memory seemed etched with the amber flecks of his eyes, leaving emotional trauma and mental damage. Recovery did not seem to join those flecks, and the very pupil of his eye seemed like an endless void - like the last thing someone looked into before they perished.

"Could I perhaps get some help to...Sir?" (Y/N) asked with notorious enthusiasm - acting like the perfect A* student.
"No" came the sudden reply from the albino man "Ludwig is my priority - not you".

Ludwig took sheepish interest "Perhaps I could-" he was cut off with a slap to the cheek.
It was cacophonous, and hurt (Y/N) to hear. Ludwig barely flinched, and Gilbert made no point of shouting, continuing as if nothing had happened.

Another man came to the door - this one having purple eyes and brown hair. "Gilbert". His voice was needy and thickened with German, though it was considerably more 'girly'.
The outline of a corset was seen through the man's clothes.
He must have been self conscious.

"Come and sit down Roderich" Gilbert chimed, smiling for one "I'll be with you in just a moment".
'Roderich' as (Y/N) now knew him as - made way to sit beside her, but was stopped.
"Not there sweetheart - she has fleas" Gilbert lied spitefully.
Roderich made a horrified face and moved to the next accessible chair near Ludwig.
(Y/N) watched in shock silence as Roderich leaned his elbows on the table, chin in his palms as Gilbert approached him from behind, his hands sliding up the back of the man's shirt.
(Y/N) went a horrified red as the brunette began to gasp, before realising what was happening.
Gilbert was tightening his corset up.
By the time he had finished, Roderich was barely able to breathe, let alone talk.
"You always do it to loosely" Gilbert said nonchalantly, looking to (Y/N) "Perhaps you should wear one too - then I might help you"