Chapter 1

Alexander Xavier's POV

"Yes it will done till next week alpha" Mr.Smith said to me. "Very well... Do you need me for anything else?" I asked him. "Yes alpha we need your signatures on his admission form on your mothers place as Jonathan's guardian". "Ok... I'm in the campus garden bring the papers there make it quick" i ordered him. "Yes alpha" he bowed his head and went inside again. I was here in London for the admission of my younger brother Jonathan in the London School of Economics and Political Science. My father died a few years back while fighting for the pack and i had to take his position at the age of 20. After his death my mom is usually sick and i know she is living just for me John and marina my sister or else she have been gone after him. Because of her health mom can't travel that much so I'm here as John's guardian. Its alright i like travelling but don't get time for it cause of my responsibilities but today something is off... My wolf is restless. He has been on edge since last two days but today... Today he just wants to get out of my body and find something.
"Go to the main gate..." My wolf tiobas said to me. "What?? Why?? I asked him in disbelief one moment he is restless n next he wants me to go to the main gate? "Just do as i sày" he said irritated. "Fine..." I said while walking towards the gate. "You are so weird" i told him. "You are lucky you have me" he said back. I was so busy in my self that I didn't paid attention where i was going and bumped with someone. The weird thing is that i felt spark where that person touched me. I heard some muttering and looked down and there was girl collecting her things. I went down to help her "bloody arrogant brat can't even say a sorry" She muttered under her breath and her voice was like music to my ears even if she was cursing me. She had straight long beautiful light brown hairs that was covering her face from me. I wanted to see her face and i know why... I think i just found my mate. Tiobas was dancing with joy inside me but she don't smells like a wolf or vampire or any other immortal at all niether she smells like a human she was something else something dont know about but i just wanted to see her first. "I'm sorry..." I said extending my hand in front of her. Her head snapped up and my breath got caught in my throat. She was the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on. Pink full lips, smooth pale skin, perfect jaw but the most beautiful feature is her eyes. She have violet coloured eyes with blue the most beautiful colour... I couldn't look away... it felt like she was my sun my world. "MATE" I suddenly said. "Excuse me?" She said. Shit she must have heard me. "Ummm... Hi mate sorry about that... I was... Ummm... Not... Not paying attention". I tried to say. " Yeah i can see that and its alright" she said n smiled showing a one sided dimple on her right cheek and I thought i just saw an angle. "I'm Alexander Xavier the 3rd". "Samll name i must say" she said and smiled again and i just stood there watching beauty at its best. "I'm Sabrina Summers" she said and extended her hand and i took it gladly and when our hands met i felt those sparks again but much stronger this time. She pulled her hand quickly and stared at her hand and then at me. "That's weird" she muttered under her breath. So she felt them too. It made me feel happy and suddenly her phone started ringing. She put the device on her ear, "hello?" "Yes BABY I'm coming" she said and cut the phone. Baby? Whom was she calling baby? Do she have a lover? My blood started boiling at that thought and before i could say anything i saw her retreating back going inside the university and never giving me a second look. We'll meet again Sabrina...you are mine.

*************

New warewolf story... Tell me how is it... If u want more
Like vote comment... Luv u all

..........Annieeeeeeeeeee