Chapter 3

The Royal Bitch

Ivory

Chase dragged me in front of a black door and he grabbed my chin roughly so I can look at him, I saw the hatred in his eyes.

"Listen to me carefully slave..my girlfriend is in there and so are my best friends. You will not look at them, you will not speak to them unless they speak to you, and you will not talk back to them. Understand?"

I nod my head and he let go of my chin.

"Good, come on." He ordered.

He opened the door and I followed him close behind then I closes the door, his room was beautiful. There was crimson carpet that looked like almost blood, a diamond chandler three friends playing a unknown system with controllers.

"What's up guys!" My Master laugh.

All of them looked up at him then a goofy smile was on there faces.

"Hey!" The one with green eyes said.

"Want to play Black Ops 2 with us?" The one with purple eyes said.

"Sure." My Master chuckled as he walk towards them grabbing a controller.

"Who is she?" The one with red eyes said pointing his thumb at me.

Then all eyes were on me and I looked down to avoid eye contact with them, my Master was very clearly on the orders he gave me.

"Come here Ivory." My Master called me.

I walked slowly over to them and stopped right next to him, the one with the purple eyes grabbed me and sat me on his lap.

"Wow! She's a beauty." He turned my head towards him.

"I know, she cost quite a bit of money." My Master eyes was focused on the game.

"We heard. But why?" The one with the red eyes asked.

"Hmm..good question." My Master stop playing the game and glance over at me "Why did you cost so much?".

I didn't want to tell him so I guess I have to lie, that's the last thing I wanna do but it would put me at risk. I'm sorry Master.

"I'm not sure. Maybe because it's because of my looks." I shrugged it off.

His eyes narrow at my response; he considered it. I heard a door opened and I looked up to see a pretty girl. She had bright pink hair with brown eyes, with a black tank top, a high up shirt, a lot of makeup on, and high heels.

"Chase!" The girl giggled.

My Master stopped looking at me to the girl and smiled.

"Babe! Come over here." He hold out his arms and she ran into them, they kisses passionately. I was confused, are they together? I felt hurt somehow.

They stopped kissing and the girl took noticed of me then her smiled disappeared.

"Who's she?"

"My new slave." He sighed.

"Really?" She smirked at me.

That can't be anything good.

"Stand up!" She ordered.

I blinked.

"Is she broken?"

"I cannot obey by your orders unless Master wants me to." I replied softly.

"Oh really? Can I Chase? Please?" She pouted.

"Sure why not?" He chuckled.

She looked back over at me "Stand up!"

I did what she told me then she got up and circled around me like her prey. She finally stop right in front of me and ripped off my white dress I was wearing. I was naked.

My Master and his friend's mouth drops, I didn't feel embarrassed. The human body is a normal thing, she slapped me hard in the face making my head turn slightly then she dug her nails in my cheek making it bleed, I grunted softly but didn't move.

I heard a soft gasp at the door and I turned my head slightly, it was the queen her face expression was horror and anger before I could blink she pushed Chase's girlfriend into the t.v. luckily it didn't break.

The queen grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my naked body, she glared harshly at her son.

"Me and your father told you to watch her and take good care of her! Yet you let your whore injure her!" She yelled.

"Whore?! She's my girlfriend and my future queen!" Chase stood and shouted right back at his mother.

The queen's eyes turned red and she pulled me out of the room, she glanced at her son.

"As long as I live and breath, she will never sit on my throne." She growled and slammed the door.

•••

I sat on the bed as the queen touched my cheek, she sighed and looked at me sadly.

"I'm terribly sorry about my son, he's an fool."

"It's okay my queen." I closed my eyes and I felt my cheek heal slowly, I heard the queen gasped.

I opened my eyes and smiled a little at her, she touched my now healed cheek in awe.

"How did you..?" She trailed.

"I have healing abilities and more, in time I will reveal them to you. I didn't tell Master because he might not care anyway." I whispered.

She nodded "You're secret is safe with me."

We both giggled like little girls.

"Just rest for a while, I'll come get you at dinner time."

I nod my head and crawled underneath the warm cover, I fell into a deep slumber.

________________________

(I did it! Whoo! I updated! :3 I hope you guys like this chapter, I was in a rush and I had to end it quickly I'll give Chase's girlfriend a name and the rest of the characters next chapter but without further ado! Question time! Will Chase's girlfriend be the new queen? Will Ivory reveal her powers to Chase? Be sure to check out my Skarlet story and my new one The Edenian Traitor Find out next time! Comment/Vote! ^.^)