[1]

Ceaxia Underwood
Club 42
February 4th
Atlanta,Georgia

I swayed to the music moving from side to side.
I wasn't a dancer, never was. I was always the girl who just swayed side to side, never full out Beyonce as you can say.

I spun around in my seat a couple of times feeling like a kid as I giggled uncontrollably. I felt a warm hand touch my back, sending warm chills down my spine along with a deep voice that made my knees go limp.

"Having fun baby girl?"

I looked up seeing the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, it was hard to believe he was a man. My eyes trailed over the difference tattoos sketched all on his hands and neck, his jawline clenched slightly as he gave me a warm pearly smile and I admired his plump, pink lips that stood out along with his teeth and tattoos.

"Yeah." I stuttered making me bit my lip. Why am I stuttering in front of the
most beautiful man ever made?

"You come here often?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and motioning for the bartender to service us.

"No, my first time." I said smiling nervously as the bartender slowly approached us. She was white, with dirty blonde hair and baby blue eyes. She had a nice shape to if you asked me.

"How ya doin, I'm Jessie. I'll be y'all bartender tonight, what can I get y'all?" She asked with a thick accent, she sounded like she was from Texas or somewhere down south.

"Hey Jess, can I get a shot of patron?" the mysterious man asked, glancing at me and smiling.

"Yeah sure, no problem and you?" She said looking at me and smiling.

"Umm I'll take a water thanks." I said smiling at her as she nodded while turning away probably to fix our drinks.

"Water? Baby girl, you need summ that'll spice you up." He said chuckling a little and biting his plump bottom lip.

"I'm just not an alcohol person. Never have, never will be." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Mhmm." He hummed rubbing his hands down his shirt.

"Here y'all go. Patron for the mister and water for the lady." said Jessie sliding us our drinks then smiling.

"Thank you." I said eyeing her then taking a sip of my water.

"No problem hun. Just yell when you need something else." She said as I nodded and she walked off.

"I'm buying you drinks and shit but I haven't got ya name yet." I looked over at him.

"Ceaxia, how about yourself?" I asked sipping my water more.

"Chris." He said tapping his tongue on the top of his lip.

"Nice to meet you and thanks for the water." I said sacastically.

"No problem at all ma." He laughed as he grabbed my hand unexpectedly and landed his plump lips on it. I almost moaned from how good it felt.

"You wanna dance?" I asked stuttering as he removed his lips from my hand.

"Yeah, why not." He said smiling as he grabbed the same hand, pulling me to the dance floor.

***************************************

How y'all like this one?

1)What y'all think about Chris?Ceaxia?Jessie?

Ceaxia
(See-za)