Legolas and YOU!

Chapter 1

First step of reading this story is :

1. You're in this story girl! And your name will be 'Mabel' which means loveable. So any physical description, put yorsefl in!

2. Let's start the story!

Mabel is a sweet 15 years old girl who got herself in the middle-earth as a present from her grandfather as she reaches her sweet fifteen. Awkward huh? The oddest thing is all the people there knew she will be coming.King Thranduil knew she will arrived in the dark woods of Mirkwood and that is why he placed his men there to keep Mabel safe. Apparently, Mabel didn't came there just as her birthday gift. She comes there for a reason.King Thranduil give her a warm welcome and he assigned his son, Prince Legolas to look after her.

But,the real reason for her coming was : The Kingdom Of Mirkwood needs a 15 years old mortal who just newly celebrated her birthday to cleanse the elvens jewel of Heart which controls the peace of Mirkwood.But,only young mortals were able to do that by putting just one drop of blood atop of the jewel.There's just one problem: The jewel is missing right after Mabel's arrival! Or is that what they thought so? As Thranduil and his men went to look for the jewel themselve, Legolas need to look after Mabel. He is a babysitter now.

From babysitter,he become a brother to her and soon...Did Love bloom among them? Legolas is a 2000 years old immortal elfs as Mabel who is a mortal that had just celebrate her fifteen years old birthday? Is it possible for love to bloom among them?