Makeover!

Hiya! So I'm really excited for the next couple of chapters! I've been writing so much for this story!! Anyhow, enoy!!!

Rose’s P.O.V

We were sitting on the couch. Kaolin on one end, and I at the other. Okay, so I guess I chickened out. But could you really blame me? I mean, Kaolin is the school’s biggest player. There’s no way he’d choose me. I’m just plain. Besides, just because I was in good graces with him about hooking Sammie and my brother up didn’t mean anything. “Do you always daydream during movies?” Kaolin asked waving his hand in front of my face. I blinked twice before realizing that the lights were back on and that the television was shut off.

“Oh, um, I was just thinking.” I muttered.

“About what?” He asked casually, as he placed the disk back in its case.

I rolled my eyes. “Just how things are going between Sam and Heath.” I  lied.

He nodded. “I’m wondering too. You know, Sammie’s a class A girl. She wouldn’t fall for the normal crap Heath feds girls.” He smirked.

“Oh, so you at least have some sort of respect for girls.” I scuffed.

He scowled at me. “I always have respect for girls!” He protested.

“Oh, like you did for Madison?” I challenged.

He glared at me. “We all know the type of girl Madison is. Even an ounce of politeness and she thinks you’re going to marry her.” He looked away angrily.

“So your policy is: It’s better to hook up with the school’s skanks?” I raised an eyebrow.

His eyes were intense when they landed on me, like he was trying to burn a whole through the sofa. “What do you know? You’re a year younger than me. You’ve been single your entire life, and with a mouth like yours its no wonder why.” He said with venom.

I felt my eyes water. “If anyone doesn’t know what they’re talking about, it’s you.” I said before I ran upstairs. I couldn’t believe he said that to me! He didn’t know anything. The only reason I’ve never dated anyone was because I wanted to be with him. But if he wanted me to prove him wrong, I’d do just that.

                    - - - - - *'* - - - - -

Sammie and Heath arrived later that evening. Once they’d came, Heath went into the bathroom while Sammie grinned and practically pranced her way towards me. “So…how’d it go?” I asked her gently.

She smiled before landing on the couch and hugging me. “It went perfectly! Thank you so much for helping me!” She squealed.

I tried to smile, but my heart wasn’t in it. After the argument between Kaolin and I, he went on a date with Stacy, a senior with humongous breast. Sammie frowned at me. “What’s wrong?” She asked.

I shrugged. “It’s a lot to explain.” I said dismissively.

She stared at me seriously. “Look, I owe you big time.” She added. “If it’s anything I could help you with…” She trailed off.

And suddenly, an idea occurred to me. Sammie was one of the prettiest females in my school. She’s be able ton help me impress Kaolin. She’d be able to help me impress anyone that I wanted. “I, um, like this guy and I think I need you to help me with-” She interrupted me.

“Makeover?” She guessed. I nodded. “Is this guy…” She looked around then whispered. “Kaolin?”

Shocked, I asked. “How did you-” She cut me off again.